EuSurplus Mesa stock

More
22 Sep 2015 20:50 #62857 by emcPT
EuSurplus Mesa stock was created by emcPT
Hello to the forum.

This post is to hopefully give EuSurplus clients peace of mind in relation to our current Mesa situation.

I own EuSurplus store where I actually sell and advertise Mesa Electronics boards. I have been doing this for about 2 years.
Recently Mesa had problems with production/stock/personal and shipments were delayed (my last order was delayed for about 2 months). Currently I have another order in place with them (even larger order) and I was told that the shipment should occur in about 2 weeks.

Therefor I started telling my customers that the expected delivery time would be about 2 weeks also.

The problem is that those 2 weeks were about 1 1/2 months ago (or even more), so I have about 10 payed orders and no product to delivery. My customers do not believe in me anymore after to many time that I told them: probably next week (some customers are new, so they do not have any reason to believe) and my situation is quite bad as I open my inbox and I can only see questions about when can I receive my order?

This information should never become public, but I need to give my customers some peace of mind.

It would be very nice if PCW could confirm that what I wrote is true.

EuSurplus shop
The following user(s) said Thank You: beefy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2015 21:09 #62858 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic EuSurplus Mesa stock
Unfortunately we are really overwhelmed with OEM orders the last few months
so store and dealer orders have suffered. We will try and get what we can of your
order out this week

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds