MESA Electronics..are they still in business?

More
22 Jul 2016 15:22 #77842 by DesignBC
I am trying to be patient, but I havent had a response from them in a month and they arent returning any email or answering the phone. Anybody know if they are still around?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jul 2016 17:31 #77846 by Todd Zuercher
PCW (Peter Wallace), I believe is one of the owners of Mesa and he is very active helping people here and on the Linuxcnc mailing list. His last post here was less than 10 minutes before your post.
Are you sure you have correct contact info for getting in touch with them?
I'd be very surprised if they were ignoring you purposely.

More
22 Jul 2016 18:15 - 22 Jul 2016 18:16 #77847 by BigJohnT
I'm a Mesa Dealer, can I help with anything? Your email probably got lost in the flood of emails he gets.

mesaus.com/

JT
Last edit: 22 Jul 2016 18:16 by BigJohnT.

More
23 Jul 2016 13:54 #77880 by DesignBC
I have no clue what is going on. Honestly I was just hoping that someone affiliated might be able to put me in touch. I have sent emails to tech, sales, and the woman who I had correspondence with and have had no response. Ive tried calling on several occasions and received either a message to email, or a fax tone. I am honestly not trying to disparage anyone, just cant understand why I cant get any response and had concerns.

More
23 Jul 2016 16:10 #77885 by BigJohnT
Well I can't help you get you email answered... they are alive and busy is all I can say for certain. As you can see by the daily replies from Peter here on the forum and the IRC he is very active in supporting LinuxCNC.

Is there anything about a Mesa product that I can help you with?

JT
mesaus.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: DesignBC

More
23 Jul 2016 16:21 #77887 by DesignBC
I will be deleting this thread. After hearing your responses I tried a different route. They were having problems getting through to our email, so the problem was on my end. They responded from a different addy and gave me a call. Thank you all for your responses, and thank you Mesa for getting in touch with me.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds