XHC-WHB04B-04 Got it working

More
21 Jan 2024 18:14 #291265 by Hendrixx
I spent hours upon hours on trying to get the new xhc wireless pendant working. While all the forum posts helped it wasn't until I started trying to match pins signals and tracking down errors that I realized the only thing throwing errors was the halui already connected mesage so instead of commenting out that line I just deleted the halui part of each of those connections and it viola. It is working for both my QTdragon and QTPlasma configs next step is to start assigning the macros, and buttons hope this helps someone.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, smc.collins, gardenweazel, Halbear, raf1110

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2024 03:55 #291304 by smc.collins
I will have to take a look, because I ran out of patience last year with it and walkd away.

and thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Halbear

More
22 Jan 2024 10:09 #291327 by Hendrixx
I should also mention I changed machine.is.on to machine-is-on, and i had to edit the udev rules so that the pendant was seen by my system,besides that, I just deleted the halui connection to all the startup errors one by one. All the functions seem to be working and the pendant is displaying the positional information. Remember to press continuous to allow it to jog, if you don't it will adjust the feedrate if you spin the pendant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beefy, Vegolas, Halbear

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds