HURCO CNC MII Retrofit Help Needed.

More
18 Nov 2021 21:24 #226922 by logik819
Hello all!
I was given a Hurco MII from a guy going out of business. When I got it, it worked but they were loading the masters via an old tape daily. That tape is no more... I bought a emulator from hurcousa.com and have since (8 months-ish?) been banging my head against the wall trying to get this thing to communicate. It gets worse...the maintenance guy knocked the LCD they had been using as a monitor on the ground and broke it. So not only can i not get it to communicate, I also can not get this new LCD i bought to display anything. I stumbled upon a similar situation on this forum somewhat recently and was hoping I would be blessed with the knowledge shared on that post. I will upload pictures if anyone is interested. 
Thanks, Greg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2021 22:17 #226925 by tommylight

I will upload pictures if anyone is interested. 

We should feel offended! :)
We are always interested in machines, be it pictures or videos or scribbles of them, so feel free to upload.
I did a Hurco BMC 20P a while back, there are some more retrofits of them here, we can post links if you are interested ! :)
To much ?

More
19 Nov 2021 16:32 #226995 by logik819
Wow, Caught me with my pants down. Didn't expect a response so quick. I will go take some pictures and collect as much info as possible and will re post shortly. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
02 Dec 2021 17:10 #228202 by _big_
Don't know if this helps: forum.linuxcnc.org/12-milling/39662-hurc...s-cnc-update?start=0

And I'll mention that the LinuxCNC forum is the bomb. Super nice place to look for answers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Moderators: piasdom
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds