ayuda

More
21 Feb 2013 00:56 #30370 by jozegaztelum
ayuda was created by jozegaztelum
muy buenos dias a todos soy estudiante de ingenieria y me toco hacer un proyecto con sincronizacion de servomotores con el software emc2 e este caso utilizare linuxcnc todo esto para mi es nuevo me gustaria un apoyo sobre como controlar los servos con el software y que driver puedo utilizar para controlarlos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2013 01:49 #30373 by emcPT
Replied by emcPT on topic ayuda
The emc2 is now LinuxCNC.
To control the servos there are many different ways, also depending on the servos type. I use successfully the granite devices servo drives in several configurations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jozegaztelum

More
21 Feb 2013 01:54 #30374 by jozegaztelum
Replied by jozegaztelum on topic ayuda
ok I want to achieve is actually a servo sync with another motor shaft for encoders that use proper but actually I have no idea how to do it and that driver could be used to control the servo yaque of formal software asks. :laugh:

More
21 Feb 2013 01:55 #30375 by jozegaztelum
ok lo que quiero lograr en realidad es sincronizar un servo con el eje de otro motor, para eso utilizare encoders pero en realidad no tengo idea de como hacerlo y que driver podria utilizar para el control del servo yaque el software lo pide de requerimiento. :laugh:

More
21 Feb 2013 02:17 #30376 by emcPT
If you want to control two servos (like in a gantry milling or plasma machine), from one source, the granite servo is able to do that (almost sure of what I am saying), but please confirm in the granite devices documentation.

More
21 Feb 2013 02:28 #30378 by jozegaztelum

If you want to control two servos (like in a gantry milling or plasma machine), from one source, the granite servo is able to do that (almost sure of what I am saying), but please confirm in the granite devices documentation.

only used a servo but nose that is servo type, the other engine will be that of a router and sele adapt a shaft encoder to generate the pulses.

More
21 Feb 2013 02:34 #30379 by emcPT
In that case it is easy. If I understood correctly you want to drive a servo from the pulses generated by another device that is rotating, yes?
If that is the case, then you will use an encoder in the motor that is rotating that will feed the pulses in the servo drive. The servo drive then is able to rotate the servo at the same speed, more or less speed. The granite devices let you determine that using a multiplier.
Did I explain myself ok?
Filipe

More
21 Feb 2013 02:36 #30382 by emcPT
Ha, and you do not need to connect it to any computer or linuxcnc!

More
21 Feb 2013 02:39 #30383 by jozegaztelum

Ha, and you do not need to connect it to any computer or linuxcnc!

es correcto, el problema esque tengo que utilizar este software y buscando información encontré que por medio del custom.hal. en emc2 pero no encuentro ese archivo en linuxcnc .

More
21 Feb 2013 02:49 #30385 by emcPT
Normally it is created after you create a configuration.
Did you created one?

Try to go inside where the linuxcnc directory is in your personal directory and use

find . -name '*.hal'

This should find all the hal's files if any (it should go inside each sub directory). I am not in a linux box, so I cannot promise that the syntax is correct.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds