getting ngcgui error sub label: o<33> does not match subroutine file name

More
18 May 2021 18:45 #209380 by kb8wmc
I goofed something up and don't know where to go to fix it...I was attempting to use ngcgui to call a subroutine that I have been working on (unsuccessfully so far)...Whatever I did had an effect on the startup preview screen in Axis...This is only my simulator, which has been working up to this point...I am running 2.8.1 on a Stretch O/S...
Every time now when starting my Axis simulator I receive the following ngcgui error "sub label: o<33> does not match subroutine file name"...Axis still starts but does not come up in the preview screen, it will come up with one of the several ngcgui subroutine windows in the place of the preview screen...It is more of a warning than an actual error which prevents using Axis...I can continue by just clicking the preview button which if I have to, I can live with...
I would likd to comprehend what has caused this to happen and how to fix it...I would greatly appreciate any input to correct this...Thanks in advance

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2021 13:05 #209503 by andypugh
o<33> is somewhat odd, I would expect o33 or o<thirtythree>. Not that this is the problem, in and of itself.

If I had this problem I would search my config folder for o<33>. Maybe using grep, but most probably using the "find in files" function in the geany editor.

More
20 May 2021 01:33 #209593 by kb8wmc
Andy,
Thanks for your input, I found it...I was attempting to modify one of the ngcgui files to use it in another way and was going to make it a subroutine 33.ngc and I goofed it up...Back to normal now...

Mike

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds