laserGRBL

More
23 Nov 2021 22:26 #227439 by shpatb
laserGRBL was created by shpatb
Had a guy bring a Chinese laser engraver and asked me to put the software on it , it was arduino based controller .Was a pain in the a$$ to set the grbl library on it because once the drivers wont work, pc would not recognize ports , arduino would not be compiled  ,and so on.... Dealt with them one by one until i made it work. I had used grlbl laser almost 2 years ago, it was way simplier back then but now has some nice features like : framing the piece of work ,focus to know where you laser beam is on material ,center ur material, corner , set the speed of engraving ,power of laser , and some useful if i can say CAD features like rotating , mirror and so on..
so for everyone that is planning to start learning a software for laser engraving  for art purposes  laser Grbl is a good choice  for beginners,Also the machines that work with this software are very cheap.
Attached some pictures i made during the machine tuning , results can be  way better. 
Regards Shpat

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Nov 2021 23:03 #227448 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic laserGRBL
Moved to "show your stuff".
What power was it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: shpatb

More
25 Nov 2021 17:33 #227574 by shpatb
Replied by shpatb on topic laserGRBL
No notes on laser or anything , but due to some early experience i assume it was 7watt.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds