Vismach Origin Coordinates Bug [Solved]

More
14 Aug 2015 05:06 - 15 Aug 2015 21:39 #61391 by jstoquica
Hi,

Recently I modelled my robot in vismach, and generate its kinematics parameters. Now when I try to test de simulation model in vismach I don't know how can I define the origin coordinates for the Degrees Of Freedom. In the documentation of vismach the command HalRotate() is who can do it, but it define what axis (X,Y or Z) but I don't know the position of the rotation axis. In the picture, as can you see the parts of robots turn according of home coordinates (0,0,0), like the all of axis were fixed.

I appreciate you contribution with this development and the vismach information.
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 Aug 2015 21:39 by jstoquica.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2015 21:26 #61414 by jstoquica
Hi everyone,

I got the desired simulation in vismach as can you see in the image attached. The "key" is first positioning the part in the origin (0,0,0,) in its rotation axis, next make assembly with Collection() and then move the all system to desired position.

Regards.
Attachments:

More
16 Aug 2015 16:36 #61428 by cncbasher
hello and welcome to linuxcnc .

their are not many people using linuxcnc with robotics , perhaps attach your archive of files and kinematics
this will help others .

glad you managed to solve your vismach display

More
24 Aug 2015 19:31 #61742 by jstoquica
Hi,

It's true, are not many people working with robotics and vismach. When I'll finish my project, I am going to publishing the results for others developers.

I have a question, How do I have to do for LinuxCNC admin checks and approves my simulation for publish it into a new linuxcnc version (with default examples like Puma or Puma560)?

Regards.

More
25 Aug 2015 03:37 #61758 by BigJohnT
The best place is to add it to the Wiki. Anyone can edit the Wiki.

JT

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds