Scarakins ... like

More
12 Mar 2020 18:30 - 12 Mar 2020 18:31 #159903 by bkt
Scarakins ... like was created by bkt
I created a scara as a 3d printer, to have less weight I put the motor of the joint [0] and joint [1] in the same place on the structure, while I put the reducer alone in the place where normally the motor + reducer is located in a traditional scara.
I am attaching a sketch .... I have arranged the kinematics as per the attached file .... I have created a pin to introduce the reduction value between the motor and the Joint [1] .... I use that value to correct the kinematics.

Warning: Spoiler!

I haven't tried yet because I'm afraid to break everything .... can you go?

regards
bkt
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 Mar 2020 18:31 by bkt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2020 18:47 #160069 by bbsr_5a
Replied by bbsr_5a on topic Scarakins ... like
dont you fear the Print can grap your arm as there is no Spring load and the arm will pull load on the print
The following user(s) said Thank You: bkt

More
14 Mar 2020 08:17 - 14 Mar 2020 08:20 #160145 by bkt
Replied by bkt on topic Scarakins ... like
my fear is to go crashing at the physical limits (structure) ... in fact the arms of the scara are made of printed petg-carbon fiber and I would not want to slam break them .... it has happened to me once .... I don't want it to happen again.

So before powering up again, I'd like to have someone's opinion and understand if I made mistakes.
It's been a while since I haven't been trafficking on the kinematics and I could have made mistakes that I don't see.... plus in addition I have never been a genius in these things.

Thanks
Last edit: 14 Mar 2020 08:20 by bkt.

More
16 Mar 2020 10:56 #160409 by bkt
Replied by bkt on topic Scarakins ... like
For sure my kins is wrong .... because i need to use angle of joint[0] not joint [1].... these for those people that whoult try to use it.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds