× Forum Header

Help configuring EMC2- PIC 16F84A and Wire cutting

• Soko
  • Soko's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Aug 2009 11:18 #750 by Soko
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and Linux, I have a CNC machine and EMC2 I think the best software to control it.

After several tests I am having problems with the drives out, I use a PIC 16F84A and too fast so the motors do not move.

I would also like to know how I configure EMC2 for a wire cutter 4 axes, two X and two Y, all independent.

Greetings and thanks

Traduced by Google translator

Duda configurando EMC2 con arco corte y controladora casera.

Hola amigos,

Soy nuevo en el foro y en Linux, tengo una maquina CNC y EMC2 me parece el mejor software para controlarla.

Tras varias pruebas estoy teniendo problemas con los impulsos de salida, pues uso un PIC 16f84A y son demasiado rapidos por lo que los motores no se mueven.

Tambien me gustaria saber como puedo configurar EMC2 para un cortador de alambre de 4 ejes, dos X y dos Y independientes.

Saludos y gracias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Sep 2009 02:40 #770 by BMG
Welcome to the forum.

If the translation is correct, you are indicating the signals are too fast for the drives? You might try the stepconf wizard for a single axis first and test it first. Once you get one axis running, you can move onto others.

As to configuring EMC, are you trying to control 2 parallel axes? if so, I thingk the correct designations would be X and U, and Y and V. To set up the parallel axes, it best to review the Integrators manual.

I would also recommend checking into the IRC channel. THere are several people usually on that are multilingual that can help get you started.

HTH's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds