Industrial panel

More
15 Jun 2022 08:14 #245163 by prochj51
Industrial panel was created by prochj51
Hi,
I could not find relevant thread on the forum, but I suppose I have read it in the past-

Have anyone of you have experience with some kind of industrial panel like this Industrial Panel and its use with linuxcnc?
I suppose it will have many power saving features.

Thank you
George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jun 2022 10:46 #245178 by Rios
Replied by Rios on topic Industrial panel
Some questions , do the Industrial Panel serve as monitor only or it's a full pc ?

If it's serve as only a HMI , i see no problem , power it on and connect the touch and vga signal to a pc running linuxcnc and from there it's like any other linuxcnc setup , but if the product is a Embedded pc and monitor , then you need to be more careful about the i/o's when choosing what you want .

More
15 Jun 2022 12:17 #245188 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Industrial panel
That is a simple monitor with touch screen.

More
15 Jun 2022 13:23 #245193 by prochj51
Replied by prochj51 on topic Industrial panel
Sorry, wrong link. This one is correct Industrial Panel Edited . I meant all in one panel.

More
15 Jun 2022 14:42 #245199 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Industrial panel
785 Euro for a 19 inch, 4:3 aspect ratio monitor, that will most probably have mediocre picture quality at best?
Personally, i got a Dell 23 inch touch screen with full HD resolution, a Dell 9020 PC with Core i3, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, for 250Euro. Much better screen ... immensely better picture quality and faster PC.
They are used.
Again, personally i do not do "industrial PC", worked with those for over 15 years, the only thing industrial on them is the metal casing. The hardware inside is inferior, always.

More
08 Jan 2024 09:18 #290192 by Wiktorjan
Replied by Wiktorjan on topic Industrial panel
When it comes to panel PCs, industrial PCs, I have never ordered from Aliexpress, somehow it doesn't appeal to me i.e. their quality. Personally, I have experience with an industrial panel computer from Nodka, precisely the iTPC-H1012 model, 10.1 inches. I installed it in a home workshop about 2 years ago and it has worked without any problems so far.  

More
09 Jan 2024 20:09 #290297 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Industrial panel
Try these guys. www.greentouch.com.tw/
I have one of their touch panels and its really nice and clear.
They have an option where they can embed a PC into the unit

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds