Fanuc Style Toolchanges and Offsets

More
01 Apr 2013 00:05 #32128 by SRT
I would like to hear from the users of this patch. How many people are using it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Apr 2013 07:22 #32141 by andypugh

I would like to hear from the users of this patch. How many people are using it?

It was written by Tormach. They are due to launch a lathe soon.

More
02 Apr 2013 03:41 #32165 by SRT
The patch is a LinuxCNC saver as far as we are concerned I am trying to bring awareness to its existance and hopefully get enough support to get it pushed through. My only wish is that the wear offsets could be entered in diameter values instead of radius values but even how it is make operating a machine with LinuxCNC closer to a commercial control.

More
02 Apr 2013 04:40 #32168 by jlviloria
hello

it sorry bothering So, I tried to test the patch on my machine, but it has been impossible to install, my lack of command of linux and programming has made ​​it much harder things.

right now I'm applying the patch, I first went out this error:

error: patch failed: src/emc/rs274ngc/interp_convert.cc:5097
error: src/emc/rs274ngc/interp_convert.cc: patch does not apply

I was reading a forum and says LAIR82 change everything. pocket_number by index. interp_convert.cc on file, and it worked well.

I did the same and I get is this:

error: scr/emc/rs274ngc/interp_convert.cc: no match index

please if anyone knows how to fix this error or I am doing wrong, I would greatly appreciate.

thanks in advance

Jorge Viloria

More
02 Apr 2013 04:43 #32169 by SRT
We had trouble applying the patch too. There are anly about 4 lines of code so we typed it in manually. Rick or Lair82 can give you more help than I can I will make sure he sees your post.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds