Fehler Probe Screen 2.0

More
19 Oct 2019 09:27 #148312 by Edi_48
I have installed the sample screen of VERS.PY
If I now start my machine (Axis) I can referencing my axes
If I then switch to probe screen I can't move any axes and
Get the following error message :Failed to find oprobe_down before EOF
I switch to the default page it goes again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2019 20:04 #148359 by pl7i92
Replied by pl7i92 on topic Fehler Probe Screen 2.0
did you get the NGC files to the Folder where there got to be
so the probescreen can acces them
or maybe the subroutine path is wrong so it does not find the png files

did you start a SIM mashine on probscreen first to get the subrouties setup correct
also a ngcgui mashine woudt be perfect to get all setups

More
20 Oct 2019 09:28 #148392 by Edi_48
Replied by Edi_48 on topic Fehler Probe Screen 2.0
Was ist eine NGCGUI Maschine ?

More
20 Oct 2019 10:17 #148396 by tommylight

More
22 Oct 2019 15:00 #148546 by Edi_48
Replied by Edi_48 on topic Fehler Probe Screen 2.0
Ich habe jetzt alle Daten richtig zugeortnet
Jetzt bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung: NameError:Global name gtkbutton is not devinet

More
03 Nov 2019 12:59 - 04 Nov 2019 15:31 #149486 by fl.rene
Replied by fl.rene on topic Fehler Probe Screen 2.0
Hello all,

My name is Rene and a week ago I decided to implement Probe_Screen_v2 to my Hobby-LinuxCNC-machine because I think it is very useful to get some additional information about the requested tool during manual tool change!!

Many thanks to the developer!!! The instructions for the installation are really helpful and is was easy to implement Probe Screen to LinuxCNC! I followed the instructions as described, copied all files to the right location including the hidden .axisrc file, did the changes in ini and hal and changed some variables in the ini to match my machine...

Almost everything is working as expected, but I got only one issue during the tool change routine:
For the first tool I get the pop-up for the requested tool as expected with the additional information and after I hit OK the measurement-procedure starts but the dialog-window doesn't go away! After measurement of the tool, my g-code is running fine but the dialog-window is still there. When I click the axis-screen the tool-dialog hides behind axis but stays there.
But at all further tool-changes, my machine moves to the requested tool-change-position but I don't get a dialog to change the tool!
As the machine reaches tool-change-position it just moves on to the tool-sensor-position without any stop or prompt for tool change, and immediately measures the second (but I had no chance to change to 2nd tool) tool!!

As I checked the pins in the hal, I noticed that the pin or signal for probe.toolchange-changed and iocontrol.0.tool-changed doesn't drop down again. Both stays active and so my machine thinks that I have done the tool-change successfully and moves on to tool-sensor-position without any stop or Dialog. probe.toolchange-number and probe.toolchange-change changes as expected in hal...

Maybe there is an issue with the manual-change.ngc (which I have not edited) which doesn't indicate SUCCESS or is there a problem with the probe_screen.py, which doesn't drop the hal pin for probe.toolchange-changed after success!

I'm still sticking around with this problem for about 3 days without any idea how to get it working...
Maybe anyone else had a similar problem like me and got it to work or even the developer has some idea how to solve this issue???

I hope I'll get it to work soon.
Any help or tips are very appreciated!!!!

Thanks a lot to all and greetings from Austria.
RENE
Last edit: 04 Nov 2019 15:31 by fl.rene.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds