2.9 axis with 1366x768

More
04 Aug 2023 23:31 #276945 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic 2.9 axis with 1366x768

no screen (currently supported) will fit that height resolution if you have the windows bar thing.

This was my experience too. Axis never worked well. I ended up upgrading to a 1080p touch screen and qtdragon.  This wasn't trivial because I had to modify the encloure I had mounted the screen into but it was worth the effort.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2023 23:46 #276946 by cakeslob
Replied by cakeslob on topic 2.9 axis with 1366x768
I should have done that instead, but most screens are physically bigger than my machines. It would have been less trivial for me to replace screen than to learn all this stuff about axis. But I also feel it was worth the effort(to me), despite the lack of interest. At least Phil still likes axis

More
05 Aug 2023 00:30 #276950 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic 2.9 axis with 1366x768

I should have done that instead, but most screens are physically bigger than my machines. It would have been less trivial for me to replace screen than to learn all this stuff about axis. But I also feel it was worth the effort(to me), despite the lack of interest. At least Phil still likes axis

Not sure how big your screen is but I sourced a 1080p 15.6" monitor as the replacement direct from Greentouch. Pricing was good even with shipping to .au, its built like a tank, there are lots of frame options and they have options that include an embedded PC \https://www.greentouch.com.tw/

Not sure if they can do 1080p in a smaller monitor but they do go down to 7" and looks like they do  9.7 inch 4:3 monitor just for axis!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cakeslob

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds