Problem with y and z axis on tb6560 blue board

More
10 Mar 2016 05:10 #71315 by cthomas467
Hey guys,
I hope you dont get mad at me I know there are a bunch of problems with the tb6560 blue boards and mine is working so so until I run it up to a faster speed and turn off the micro stepping. Ok here is the skinny, I'm using 25% power on the dip switches due to hissing noise if i go up in power on full step. I'm trying to get more speed out of my machine. Stepper are nema 23 eastern air steppers, 24v power supply. My x axis will run 2.0 ips will an 11 pitch lead screw, it will not miss a beat and the stepper will not stall even under extreme loads. Ps I'm not sure how many ozs. the steppers are. The problem is when i go to the y axis the fastest it will go is .7ips and about 1.2 on the z axis before the miss steps and stall very easily. i have tried changing the % of power on the dip settings and no change just more noise. Any ideas or if more info is needed let me know. I'm thinking about trying the board mod but not sure if it will fix it. The bank account tells me to stay lower priced if possible. Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds