Motor Hall Sensor identification?

More
26 Sep 2014 05:40 #51582 by savinien
Hi, guys.
Sorry for my question in this topic and for my bad english. I don't want to create new. I have Roland JWX-10 (analog MDX-40A). A few weeks ago my motor on the spindle stopped working. Motor UGBTEH-5 72w 48v 10000-1 (look attachment). I opened this motor and saw hall sensors. But i don't know which. There very stupid part number. Can you help me to find this model of hall sensor? I know that trouble in this elements, because wire is ok.
Thanks in advance
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2014 06:41 #51583 by andypugh

Hi, guys.
Sorry for my question in this topic and for my bad english. I don't want to create new.

I created a new topic for this, as it is more likely to get useful replies with a subject header that describes the question.

I have Roland JWX-10 (analog MDX-40A). A few weeks ago my motor on the spindle stopped working. Motor UGBTEH-5 72w 48v 10000-1 (look attachment). I opened this motor and saw hall sensors. But i don't know which. There very stupid part number. Can you help me to find this model of hall sensor? I know that trouble in this elements, because wire is ok.
Thanks in advance

I think that finding an exact replacement will be difficult. What I would do in this situation is glue a generic throough-hole hall sensor to the PCB in place of the broken ones, and then glue thin wire to the PCB to connect them to the input wires.

This is an example of a similar modification I made to a motor

More
26 Sep 2014 07:03 #51584 by nick gill
8899 Hall sensors for the bigger 400V motor are here:

www.datasheetcatalog.com/info_redirect/d...c/DN8899SE.pdf.shtml

I'd imagine they are identical to yours. Try these first.

More
26 Sep 2014 19:42 #51593 by savinien
Hi again! Thank you for your answers. I think this is very original method, but i don't understand for what you did it... If you know part number of your hall sensors, you can repair your motor or you can find analogue (if you can't find this model). Maybe i don't understand your idea? In my variant i don't know part number of the sensor. I think that this is panasonic. This is sensor like panasonic DN8897S or 8899S but i'm not sure. All that i can to do it try to change hall sensors on that i know. I hope that you will help me to find this part number. Because the digits on the hall sensor are not informative.

More
26 Sep 2014 19:45 #51594 by savinien
I think like you but i'm not sure. Why you think that this is DN8899SE rather than DN8899S?

More
26 Sep 2014 20:34 - 26 Sep 2014 20:35 #51595 by nick gill
Yes, you want the SMD version: DN8899S

See here some shitty chinese version with bullshit labeling. link Only Panasonic will be labelled correctly. China always does this, its very annoying.

You will have trouble finding these. Maybe you will have to substitute another part with the same parameters. At least you have the datasheet.

Good luck.
Last edit: 26 Sep 2014 20:35 by nick gill.

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds