maho mh500c

More
06 Jun 2015 13:39 #59507 by aventtini
Hello i just sow you topic and i have a question on a mh500c . The machine was in working order but now its the first time im getting to run after 2 years . I have changed the battery and put all the constants manually. I cant get the hydraulics to stay on .
. On the side of the panel its a display that says 55 . I so all the pages on the net about this controller but not one in english

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2015 04:28 #59659 by akb1212
This isn't the correct forum to get an answer to that. This forum is only about LinuxCNC, and you haven't converted your mill to LinuxCNC.

Might I suggest the Maho/DMG section over at PM ? B)

You will find the answer to your question already answered over there. And I'd like to mention that I have been able to get my Maho MH600E up and running thanks to the help I got over there.

Anders

More
11 Jun 2015 23:44 #59711 by aventtini
I know its not the place , i got some VMC with linuxcnc i got all the experance ,but this is the best forum on this mathers . Cnczone and practical are 90% unaswerd questions . I will do a retrofit if i have some schematics of the indramat trk6 and the rest to see the state of the machine if its working i will strip the old plc > Problem is i dont have any manuals . I have search and reserch all the forums no info . Just some schematics on same machine but with siemens . I will give it a try to ask there .

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.358 seconds