Yaskawa CPCR-MR052 G Servopack inputs. HELP!!!

More
27 Dec 2015 00:26 #67357 by djs14
Any chance you have the documentation for these drives you could share? I've not seen anything for drives with two 20 pin input connectors like what you have in your post, which are what I'm trying to get working on a lathe.

Thanks!

I take it you have these drives and they have the two plugs like the picture?

This may take a little deductive reasoning. The drives manual you have lists the signal names on the block diagram. The mx1 interconnect manual lists the signals on the plugs. The above pictures are of my 750v with the same drives. Stands to reason if you decode the signal names on the pins , I can trace the pin on the control side of the cable to the drive side with a meter. Also keep in mind, the tach from the motor goes to the control along with the encoder signals then back to.the drive so you will have some cable fabbing to do. Those drives are bullet proof. It's worth figuring this out, some one else will inevitability have the same issue. If you have the drives, you will need either a DC supply or a transformer( if u use the AMC drives with the built-in bridge) that get down to 60v.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2016 14:30 #68881 by Ldguinn1
I could never figure them out. and actually shorted one trying. :S

More
16 Jan 2017 02:25 #85867 by nicknackks
Cory,

Do you still have information about interfacing with these drives? Mine have the honda style connectors and I'm about to undertake a retrofit and want find out as much as I can before I start ordering things.

More
18 Jan 2017 23:16 #86105 by JR1050
On another thread I listed the pin to pin numbers from the honda side to the drive side. The Mx1manual lists the signals on the same connector On the cpo2 board. The manual is on line, you want the mx1/lx1 interconnect manual.

More
02 Jul 2020 02:13 - 02 Jul 2020 08:04 #173372 by rootboy
Sorry to wake this slumbering thread, but I had the same problem and I reached out to Mr. Sato and he provided me with a drawing of the "G" revision drive.

I've responded to my own thread with the file, so rather than re-upload it you can find it here:

forum.linuxcnc.org/30-cnc-machines/39444...4-wiring-help#173370

Edit: Added a QCAD drawing of the pertinent stuff. Pertinent to me at least. PDF included.

Take a look at the 1CN and 2CN connectors. If they had been labeled on the board, they would start with 1 at top left, and go clockwise to 20 on the bottom left.

And Mr. Sato's drawing covers the -052 "G" revision of the drive. To the best of my knowledge, the difference between my -054 G and a -052 G is minimal. The connections should be the same for each.
Last edit: 02 Jul 2020 08:04 by rootboy. Reason: Updated message to point out additional available information.

More
02 Jul 2020 18:08 #173442 by kt600v
I think most of conections are similar , hope this helps too.

More
06 Jul 2020 00:54 #173704 by JR1050
Good job obtaining the drawings!! For those of you are are still using these drives, I have two working top boards for sale pretty cheap. Yaskawa no longer repairs them, parts are longer available. These came out of a Matsuura which had a bad Y board. I’m keeping the original Yasnac control for now and have already replaced them with different drives. Pm me if you can use them.

More
29 Mar 2022 00:58 #238565 by dmautomacion
can you send me the excel table?
I have a MORI SEIKI SL2B and i want to retrofit it.
Thanks

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds