Maybe 2 CNC Machines Free to Good home is Southern Cal Area Soon

More
04 Jul 2020 18:28 - 04 Jul 2020 18:29 #173617 by schmidtmotorworks
I have a home machine shop with 2 CNC Machines.

I am in the process of selling the house.

I am trying to sell the house with the shop included, but most interested people want the shop emptied out. (sad)

I have tried listing the machines on Craigslist but have very little interest.

If it comes down to me having to get rid of the machines quickly, I would rather give them away to someone that would enjoy them for a LINUX CNC project than go to a vulture or end up going to scrap.

The first machine is an 1984 Mori Seiki MV 45/50 with less than ones years worth of running time on it. Runs perfectly with the original YASNAC control.

The second is an MVJR 5-axis that is already converted to LINIX CNC. I suspect this one will be easier to sell but who knows.

If it turns out that I need to give them away, I will need to do so quickly.
So if you live in the Southern California area and could move these machines out in about 1 weeks notice, please send me a message.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Note, these are not small knee mill machines, they are big and require a tall door (not a regular garage door).

I think the big one cost $2,000 to move.
Last edit: 04 Jul 2020 18:29 by schmidtmotorworks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jul 2020 19:24 #173621 by tommylight
Again, i am to damn far form everything.....
Thanks, anyway.
I have utmost respect for Mori Seiki machines, although i have never used one, just read a lot about them.

More
07 Jul 2020 03:49 #173811 by Todd Zuercher
I'm half a far as you, but still too far (but at least I'm in the same country.)

More
14 Sep 2020 18:13 #182116 by eighthaxis
Hi Jon I am interested.
Let me know if you want to give it away I will arrange for a rigger and transport of the MVJR.
It's a long haul to Idaho but for free I can probably justify it. It looks like you have put a lot of hard work into.
Thanks,
Josh

More
14 Sep 2020 22:37 #182156 by BeagleBrainz
The following user(s) said Thank You: thefabricator03

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds