Pas perdu sur axis

More
28 Jul 2013 14:49 #37132 by charrier
Pas perdu sur axis was created by charrier
Axis est installé sur mon vieux Pc, la latence est assez élevé et produit des erreur lorsque que j'ouvre d'autres application, mais sans en ouvrir et en utilisant seulement axis pas de problème d'erreur de realtime. Le contrôle manuel pour déplacer les axes sur la fraiseuse marche très bien, les variable de jog, de vélocity, de speed, on été régler avec soin pour ne plus avoir d'erreurs.

J'utilise malheureusement je crois une chinese blue card tb6560 et lorsque que je lance une pièce à faire, il arrive que ma fraiseuse fasse n'importe quoi.

Je voudrai savoir comment contrôler si le problème vient de linuxcnc et de mes paramètre dans ini, de la à vitesse de transmission au port parallèle, ou simplement je pense de la blue card.

Mais avant de modifier et faire des soudure et de rajouter des composants électronique comme indique sur le forum ou sur Google je voudrais être sur que le problème vient bien de la carte

Merci d'avance

Best regards

I write this text in french but for this text Is so hard for me to ex plain. I home Thatcher Google tr ans latino work well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jul 2013 16:02 #37134 by ArcEye
Replied by ArcEye on topic Pas perdu sur axis
This is what Google Translate gave me

Axis is installed on my old PC, the latency is quite high and produces error when I open other application, but without opening and using only axis no problem error realtime. Manual control to move the axes on milling works very well, the variable jog Velocity, speed, have been carefully adjusted to avoid having errors.

Unfortunately, I think I used a blue card chinese TB6560 and when I flip a coin to do, sometimes I do milling anything.

I want to know how to check if the problem is linuxcnc and my ini parameter, the transmission speed of the parallel port, or simply I think the blue card.

But before you change and make welding and add electronic components as shown on the forum or on Google I want to be sure the problem is with the card

I don't know what paragraph 2 is supposed to say, presumably not that :unsure:

The root of the problem is liable to be your computer latency, perhaps in conjunction with your base thread speed and stepper timings.
Without knowing what these are, impossible to advise further.

If you can only jog with velocity restricted and get errors if you try to run a program or open another application, it is verging on broken the whole time
If you can't get the latency down, it is time for another computer

regards

More
11 Dec 2013 00:54 #41474 by charrier
Replied by charrier on topic Pas perdu sur axis
Hi everybody

after most of step i win to reduce the latency, it's run now to 25000

but now i always a problem .

when i jog manualy in the same time the x and y axes i run good witout problem

but when it is z and y axes z run well regulary but on the y axes all the two turns he go slowly and restart normaly

do you thinks the problem is the blue chinese card or the computer????

can i change some parameter on my ini files

i join my ini files and hal files.

thanks a lot

best regards

rv
Attachments:

More
11 Dec 2013 03:19 #41479 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic Pas perdu sur axis

when i jog manualy in the same time the x and y axes i run good witout problem
but when it is z and y axes z run well regulary but on the y axes all the two turns he go slowly and restart normaly

Is this with the keyboard or with some jogging device?

If it is the keyboard, then it might be a keyboard feature. Keyboards have a limited ability to see multiple key-presses.

More
11 Dec 2013 04:01 #41481 by charrier
Thanks for your réponse.
Yes It Is With the keyboard but i hâve a same problème when i lauch´a g code program in axis ,
I try to understanding if the problème Côme by my computer or the bab qualité. Of my blue card tb6560 chinese.
In internet i find some thread about problème of this card wwww.civade.com, usinage.com.
How to détermine the s pare in faut.

Regards

Rv

More
11 Dec 2013 17:49 #41507 by ArcEye
Replied by ArcEye on topic Pas perdu sur axis

How to détermine the s pare in faut.

If you have a problem with one axis only, swap the connections around to eliminate the possibilities

1) Put a motor from an axis that is behaving normally onto the connections for the one that is not, if it also is not working correctly, that eliminates the motor.
2) Just to be sure put the 'bad' motor on the 'good' connections, if OK that completely eliminates motors
3) Swap the inputs for 'good' and 'bad' axes, does the fault now move to the previously 'good' axis and the 'bad' one moves OK
If so looks like the driver on that axis

However there are other factors if this only appears when 2 axes are being moved together
One might be the overhead on your PSU, is it OK moving 1 axis but not enough power to move 2 together

The other thing to note is that your MAX_LINEAR_VELOCITY, although it is in TRAJ and not DISPLAY section, is 2.5 times higher that your axis MAX_VELOCITY
This governs the max jogging velocity and as your errors are happening on jogs, I would try dropping it down to at least the axis max velocity

It could be that the stepgen can barely keep up with one axis but when 2 are pushed at 2.5 times max rate by keyboard, it stutters.

Eliminate the obvious axis driver faults and then try reducing the jogging velocity to 10% of the current figure and see if it still errors and work back up

regards

More
11 Dec 2013 20:34 #41511 by andypugh
_Never_ disconnect a motor from the TB6560 drives when the drives are powered up. You must disconnect the drive from power before disconnecting the motors when performing the swap-tests.

More
11 Dec 2013 21:02 #41512 by charrier
thanks arceye and andy

i try this afternoon all the possibilities that you says

regards

rv

More
12 Dec 2013 20:38 #41541 by charrier
Hi

Hâve you. A g code program to contrôle x after. Y And then Z

A little ngc program or other. Who write on a paper whit a pen attach on my spindle, And the program write straight Line , Line by Line. On 20 Line Long of 100 MM.

I dońt Knowl if i explain correctly what i need.

Regards

Rv

More
13 Dec 2013 06:15 #41569 by andypugh

A little ngc program or other. Who write on a paper whit a pen attach on my spindle, And the program write straight Line , Line by Line. On 20 Line Long of 100 MM.

You ought to learn to write simple G-code yourself.

F20
G1 X20
G1 X40 Y20

That sort of thing...

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds