Error al intentar modificar archivos

More
26 Apr 2020 19:12 #165680 by grojas21
Buenas tardes, mí linuxcnc funcionaba correctamente, cuando quise realizar una modificación en cualquier archivo me sale el siguiente error! Alguna ayuda?. Gracias
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Apr 2020 19:35 #165683 by tommylight
What is "ktelnetservice" and why are you trying to open a text file with that??????
Right click on it, choose open with and select text editor.
Google translate:
¿Qué es "ktelnetservice" y por qué estás intentando abrir un archivo de texto con eso ??????
Haga clic derecho sobre él, elija abrir con y seleccione editor de texto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: grojas21

More
27 Apr 2020 21:56 #165879 by grojas21
that's right (tommylight) (.. I solved it by changing the editor. For some reason linux changed my default editor pot Ktelnet .... the solution was right click on file and opened with (mousepad editor). Thanks for the help
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
28 Apr 2020 07:23 #165917 by bbsr_5a
you shoudt check what is ".hal" connected to
if it is a make file compiler you will get lots of files on double click this files as it expands every comand to the c-component

PLEASE as New to Linux open all files by right mouse click and check the open programm(editor) is right

More
28 Apr 2020 08:58 #165931 by tommylight

that's right (tommylight) (.. I solved it by changing the editor. For some reason linux changed my default editor pot Ktelnet .... the solution was right click on file and opened with (mousepad editor). Thanks for the help

Nice, glad you got it working.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds