G54 problem with new installation

More
12 May 2020 04:10 #167458 by Pro_El
Hello

I made new installation of LCNC 2.7.15 with Stretch and 7i77 mesa board and i have couple of problems. First problem is G54 position. Everything is working but only two times when i power off the machine and turn on did not remember G54. Other times it remember OK. Power cycle i made is first shutting down LCNC and then PC and in the end i turn off the power. If storing G54 is not consistent should i write down G54 coordinates ??
Mu second problem is with input i put with Pncconf. Every input work like it should but only Cycle start and Abort doing nothing. Did not executes program or abort program. I see the signal came in Hal Configuration signal window so wiring is ok only LCNC not take aktions for this inputs.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 May 2020 04:48 #167460 by cmorley
Cycle start and abort are configured for the Touchy screen, but looking at the code it doesn't get configured for any other.
Do you home the machine?

adding these two line to your custom_postgui.hal file:

net cycle-start halui.program.run
net abort halui.program.stop

Should make them work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pro_El

More
12 May 2020 04:54 #167461 by Pro_El
Yes I home the machine first. Thanks for the information i will try enter this two lines and reported latter.
Thanks

More
12 May 2020 05:04 #167463 by cmorley
how wrong is G54 when it is inconsistent?

More
12 May 2020 05:16 #167465 by Pro_El
G54 It cames to zero.it did not remember after power off. but it happens once in 10 times not to remember and g54 came to zero. Same like i never make touch off. When it remember G54 it is very accurate.
Thanks

More
12 May 2020 06:41 #167468 by bbsr_5a
you also need to delete the var.bak file (if it is there in the machine file folder)
on my plasma i got the same problem and after i deleted that file it wars gone for some long time

More
12 May 2020 07:34 #167474 by rodw
I think plasmac calls that file by a different name. but yes when setting up a machine it can get stuffed up so deleting it is the solution but now I finished setting up my machine I've never had to deleted it for several years. ANd yes LCNC saves its values in that file.

More
12 May 2020 09:28 #167491 by Pro_El
Thanks i will try to delete and see if that solve the issue.
Thanks

More
30 May 2020 17:58 #169439 by Pro_El
Sorry for late respond just to confirm that:
Delete var.bak file fix the problem with remember G54.. Offsets
And this two lines in postgui Hal file makes this input pins to work.
net cycle-start halui.program.run
net abort halui.program.stop

More
30 May 2020 18:05 #169440 by Pro_El
I have one weird problem with G54. When i start the LCNC and i execute in MDI G55 and hit back G54 it show on DRO First G55 than give back G54. But when i run one program and If i hit in MDI G55 And than G54 didnt show G54 stay in G55 DRO. I dont now how to fix this problem.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds