Issues with Remapped M6 subroutine and o-sub routines when running from line

More
05 Oct 2020 18:44 #184992 by Henk
Hi.
Not sure if anyone had this problem and if there is a solution.

I noticed this behaviour previously with an M6 remapped configuration when starting a program using the run from line option. Basically if there are tool change calls prior to that line, they are all called and changed by the ATC consecutively until the correct tool is loaded again, then it will continue with the remInder of the program.

I noticed the same behaviour with another program that calls a simple probe sub repeatedly at various coordinates to check a job setup and work offset. If I start this program from a random line, the interpreter first runs all the subs from the start of the program until it gets to the selected start line, then continues.

At first I thought this is a remap issue, but now it seems to happen when there are calls to external subroutines from a program.

Is there a way to fix this? Have I done something stupid, or do we just have to live with this for now?

I'm running 2.7.15

Thanks
Henk
The following user(s) said Thank You: HalaszAttila

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2020 21:58 #185648 by tommylight
The only thing i can think off is to disable the lookahead, but might not be the best solution, or might not be a solution at all.
Normally it is set to look 50 lines ahead, IIRC, it was a long time ago since i dabbled in it.

More
02 Mar 2021 04:27 #200758 by Henk
Hi.
Is this a common problem? I have not found a solution to this yet.

Maybe there is a simple sollutions but I don't know where to start looking...

Henk

More
02 Mar 2021 09:57 #200769 by rmu

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds