Need support for Linux CNC

More
29 Oct 2020 06:43 #187654 by dj_suthar
Dear Sir,

We have one project in which we need to work on Linux operating systems. But that all information we will not pass on Forum.

Is there anybody who can support us on chargeable basis? If anyone interested then send us email on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2020 07:22 - 29 Oct 2020 07:25 #187656 by BeagleBrainz
$50,000 USD payment to discuss project, this is not a guarantee I will accept your project and is non refundable.
$25,000 USD an hour, 40 hour minimum charge.
Will require a $250,000 advance payment, once I accept to engage in your project.

All prices quoted above are exclusive of any taxes and sundry expenses. Travel is not included.

I also require cookies and milk to be supplied by the client at my whim. And a $1,500,000 USD donation to the Linuxcnc project.
Last edit: 29 Oct 2020 07:25 by BeagleBrainz.

More
29 Oct 2020 09:47 #187669 by phillc54
Replied by phillc54 on topic Need support for Linux CNC

$50,000 USD payment to discuss project, this is not a guarantee I will accept your project and is non refundable.
$25,000 USD an hour, 40 hour minimum charge.
Will require a $250,000 advance payment, once I accept to engage in your project.

All prices quoted above are exclusive of any taxes and sundry expenses. Travel is not included.

I also require cookies and milk to be supplied by the client at my whim. And a $1,500,000 USD donation to the Linuxcnc project.

Well, that made my day. :laugh:

More
29 Oct 2020 11:56 #187674 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic Need support for Linux CNC
I think that this is a fairly reasonable request and should have been given a serious answer.

There are a few people who do LinuxCNC work on a commercial basis, that seems to be all that is being asked about here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, Aciera

More
29 Oct 2020 19:49 #187715 by Todd Zuercher
I agree, poking jokes at the original poster was rather rude.

Perhaps, a better description of the type of support that is wanted, would be helpful for those wishing to try to help you.

Are you after general Linux support, or more Linuxcnc specific support? a 24hr help line? Someone to set up turnkey systems for you? Training?

If it is more general Linux support I would start by doing some specific searches on the internet. Start by looking for local sources,then broaden your search.

If you are after Linuxcnc specific support. This is probably the best place to get it. But remember the vast majority of people here are users who are doing this on the side, and providing support here is more of a hobby than a job. (Although many may be using Linuxcnc as part of their job.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
30 Oct 2020 00:19 - 30 Oct 2020 22:58 #187739 by BeagleBrainz
bad ideas
Last edit: 30 Oct 2020 22:58 by BeagleBrainz.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds