Linear move would exceeds joint position issue

More
17 Mar 2024 11:58 #296122 by Owloklan
Hello together,
I have issue with my XYYZ CNC machine. It was all running fine, but I added PSNG for touch off plate and now I have issues running any Gcode, even the old ones that were working fine. 

Every time I start the Gcode I have "Invalid params in linear command" and "Linear move on line 33 would exceed joint 3's positive limit" (Joint 3 is my Z axis).

When I look on my Gcode line 33 there is nothing suspicious that would prevent axis going outside of the machine limits. 

I attached my .ini file and .ngc file that I am trying to run. Axis photo is also attached where errors are visible. Can you please take a look at it if you can spot any errors? 

By the way I tried troubleshooting my G54 command in the Gcode but it was not helpfull. 
I am usin simple metal touch off plate for my Z axis and I use PSNG for this. May that be related? no idea....
I always make sure that my gcode can fit in the machine limits so that is not probably it.

Thank you for your help.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2024 13:18 #296134 by tommylight
What probing routine are you using?
Probably something there is messing up.
Sorry but i have not used probing yet, this is from what i read here.

More
17 Mar 2024 15:35 #296145 by Owloklan
I am using Touch off button from axis, but I wanted an upgrade so I am using probing of the Z axis in two steps with metal plate. I set the metal plate thinkness and then the machine sets the Z automatically.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds