NGCGUI-beni

More
31 May 2013 20:11 #35010 by jlviloria
NGCGUI-beni was created by jlviloria
Regards,

Seeking solutions to improve the programming on my lathe-cnc. I found something interesting.

it is a work of Beni. Hungarian nationality. achieve contact via e-mail. and very kindly translated his work into English, and I confirm that this work is FREE,

that can be copied, modified, improved.

Unfortunately the works in other software and this made for a friend.

We publish with their permission, and seeking help others like me who are looking for solutions to optimize the programming of their machines.

Also calling NGCGUI experts to see how this work can be adapted to LinuxCNC in the best way. do not know if this has already been posted if so, it hurts not to go back to work on it.

Jorge Viloria.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 May 2013 20:25 #35011 by BigJohnT
Replied by BigJohnT on topic NGCGUI-beni
Once you have a proven subroutine to use it with ngcgui is trival and only requires a change to the first part of the file to add the variables that ngcgui will display. See this part of the ngcgui manual for an explanation on ngcgui subroutine requirements.

JT
The following user(s) said Thank You: jlviloria

More
10 Jun 2013 22:44 #35488 by jlviloria
Replied by jlviloria on topic NGCGUI-beni
John,

The post with the intention of contributing, though not my job, I like the way it makes the grinding as in a commercial machine, I failed to see a subroutine that does this.

Since I still have not mastered the subroutines, I thought someone may be interested and to improve or adapt

thanks

Jorge

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds