Touchy - Button get waaay to height

More
14 Aug 2021 23:59 - 15 Aug 2021 00:00 #217781 by MalteS
Hi,

I'm trying to move a Machine from Machinekit / Beaglebone Black over to Linuxcnc / RPI / Mesa 7i76e. I used touchy so far and I'd like to stick with it because of the simple UI.
Now touchy is giving me a hard time because it starts normal at first but then resizes the buttons after about 1s. Each button then becomes about 2-3x the screen height. I have a hard time figuring out what causes this issue. I did re-install the PI (no success). Typically I would try to create a configuration with Linuxcnc (pncconf) now. I tried to walk through the process but this tool throws a python error message when writing the configuration.
What is strange is that I saw it working in the beginning but I stopped at some point over my trying to get the functionality of the machine back to work. 
Any advice would be highly appreciated.
Malte

Ini:

File Attachment:

File Name: interkrenn.ini
File Size:3 KB

Hal:

File Attachment:

File Name: interkrenn.hal
File Size:7 KB

Touchy Hal: 

File Attachment:

File Name: touchy.hal
File Size:1 KB

.touchy_preferences

File Attachment:

File Name: touchy_pre...nces.txt
File Size:0 KB

Attachments:
Last edit: 15 Aug 2021 00:00 by MalteS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2021 06:52 #217794 by MalteS
Ok for the records: The issue was a missing tool table. This screws up touchys interface

More
16 Aug 2021 23:42 #217930 by andypugh

Ok for the records: The issue was a missing tool table. This screws up touchys interface

OK, that's a really wierd bug. Thanks for reporting it. Hopefully someone will remember the unexpected cause if it happens to someone else. 

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds