Achse Y mit unendlicher länge

More
15 Nov 2023 13:05 #285502 by Muecke
Hallo zusammen,

meine Y Achse ist unendlich lang, ich hatte irgendwo mal was gelesen was man dann beim MIN_LIMIT und MAX_LIMIT eintragen soll, doch ich finde es nicht mehr :-(

Weis jemand, wo ich das wieder nachlesen kann? Oder kann mir sagen, was ich da eintrage.

ps. Die Achse hat einen Home Schalter jedoch keine Endschalter :-).

Gruß Mücke

Damit man sich das ungefähr vorstellen kann. Habe ich ein Bild im Internet gefunden, das Prinzip gut darstellt.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Nov 2023 14:10 #285512 by Muecke
Ich habe es wiedergefunden.

linuxcnc.org/docs/2.7/html/config/ini-config.html
[Zitat]
MIN_LIMIT = -1000 - The minimum limit for axis motion, in machine units. When this limit is reached, the controller aborts axis motion. The axis must be homed before MIN_LIMIT is in force. For a rotary axis with unlimited rotation having no MIN_LIMIT for that axis in the [AXIS_n] section then the value -1e99 is used.

More
16 Nov 2023 02:31 #285565 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Achse Y mit unendlicher länge
Version 2.7??? Please ensure you read the documents for the version of Linuxcnc you are using as the 2.7 documents probably no longer apply to 2.8 and 2.9 as there are many changes with homing, axes and joints and others.

More
16 Nov 2023 06:17 - 16 Nov 2023 06:18 #285581 by Muecke
You're right, I was so glad that I found the info again that I didn't pay attention to the version.
Fortunately, nothing seems to have changed in this area.

The documentation 2.9: linuxcnc.org/docs/2.9/html/config/ini-config.html
[Zitat]

MIN_LIMIT = -1000 - The minimum limit (soft limit) for axis motion, in machine units. When this limit is exceeded, the controller aborts axis motion. The axis must be homed before MIN_LIMIT is in force. For a rotary axis (A,B,C typ) with unlimited rotation having no [code]MIN_LIMIT for that axis in the [AXIS_<letter> section a value of -1e99 is used.

Last edit: 16 Nov 2023 06:18 by Muecke.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds