Simple MPG HAL's

More
06 Jan 2022 09:57 #230930 by my1987toyota
Replied by my1987toyota on topic Simple MPG HAL's
Dustin.Davis since I haven't seen a reply I will assume you have found the solution to your problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2023 11:30 #267791 by my1987toyota
Well unfortunately what works in V2.8 does not work in 2.9 I will be making a new MPG . HAL for that one
as soon as I can get it working.

More
29 Mar 2023 15:19 #267817 by spumco
Replied by spumco on topic Simple MPG HAL's
@my1987toyota - 

I based my 2.9/2.10 MPG setup on your original 4-axis example.  Thank you, BTW, that was extremely helpful.

If you'd like I can post my file for you to edit in to a 'generic' MPG example known to work with 2.9.

In addition to the 4 axes, mine also has three additional selector switch detents which permit adjusting RRO, FRO and JRO with the MPG wheel.  It also has a scale component to switch between linear and angular jog speeds during a continuous jog (so the rotary axis doesn't creep so slowly).

The following user(s) said Thank You: my1987toyota

More
29 Mar 2023 21:41 #267867 by my1987toyota
Thank you spumco. I actually did manage to get mine working earlier today. I will be posting it as a pre-release 2.9 MPG
I have managed to fix the micro rotary movements in the rotary axis control. That said I would love to see how you did your's
I think the contrast between the 2 would benefit everyone. If you don't mind post it in the- Simple Lcnc 2.9.# MPG HALS
You should see My pre-realease by the time you post yours.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spumco

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds