Why does external switch not work?

More
17 Jan 2017 11:04 #85900 by Holzwurm56
Hallo Norbert,
vielen Dank für deine Hilfe. So hat es funktioniert. Ob ich jemals begreife warum der Startbefehl funktioniert hat aber der Stopbefehl nicht,
das weiß ich nicht.
Dazu noch eine kleine Frage: Kann man es irgendwie machen das die Spindel nach dem Stopbefehl an eine bestimmte Position fährt?

MfG

Hans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2017 17:34 #85968 by Holzwurm56
Hello Norbert,
i am thinking wrong, when there is horizontal driller or a saw in the spindle there is a crush, when moving automaticly to a parkposition
when i push the stop switch, but is it possible an extra switch with i can move the spindle to a park position.

Thanks

Hans
Habs in englisch probiert, da verstehen es vielleicht noch ein paar mehr.

More
18 Jan 2017 21:08 #86093 by bevins

Hello Norbert,
i am thinking wrong, when there is horizontal driller or a saw in the spindle there is a crush, when moving automaticly to a parkposition
when i push the stop switch, but is it possible an extra switch with i can move the spindle to a park position.

Thanks

Hans
Habs in englisch probiert, da verstehen es vielleicht noch ein paar mehr.

I am not 100% sure what your asking but i will take a stab at it.
You can use a physical button to move the xyz to where ever you want with mdi commands in your hal. Is that what your trying to do
And what machine is this on? By the sounds of it, it is a point to point router.......

Bob

More
18 Jan 2017 23:09 #86103 by Holzwurm56
Hello Bevins,
it's a maching center for wood, with vertikal and horizontal milling and drilling spindles. You are right, i looking for a physikal switch to move the axis to a definied xyz position.

Thanks

Hans

More
18 Jan 2017 23:36 #86106 by BigJohnT
Create a MDI command to move to the location you want and connect it to your switch in hal.

linuxcnc.org/docs/2.7/html/config/ini-co...ml#sec:halui-section

First add the MDI command then run your config and look at the show hal to see the pin name then connect it up in hal to your switch.

JT

More
19 Jan 2017 02:22 #86119 by bevins

Hello Bevins,
it's a maching center for wood, with vertikal and horizontal milling and drilling spindles. You are right, i looking for a physikal switch to move the axis to a definied xyz position.

Thanks

Hans

Is it a Biesse by chance?

More
19 Jan 2017 08:30 #86133 by Holzwurm56
Hello Bevins,
it's a BIMA600U, Manufacturer IMA.

Thanks

Hans

More
19 Jan 2017 10:50 #86138 by bevins

Hello Bevins,
it's a BIMA600U, Manufacturer IMA.

Thanks

Hans

WOW, Nice. Now thats some serious mortise horizontal milling.
I have the capabilities similar but not that robust of horizontal milling.

Good luck. How far have you got with the retrofit?

Bob

More
19 Jan 2017 11:27 #86140 by Holzwurm56
Hello Bevins,
the machine works in a basic job. The axis are moving, homing and running a g-code program. I have buy a new(used) drilling head with spindle distance from 32mm. The originial had 50mm. When the mechanical work of the machine is complete, i will test to write some subroutines for my furnituremaker job. I do not now of i am able to do this sucsessful, but i hope with help i can do it.

Thanks

Hans

More
19 Jan 2017 12:42 #86143 by bevins

Hello Bevins,
the machine works in a basic job. The axis are moving, homing and running a g-code program. I have buy a new(used) drilling head with spindle distance from 32mm. The originial had 50mm. When the mechanical work of the machine is complete, i will test to write some subroutines for my furnituremaker job. I do not now of i am able to do this sucsessful, but i hope with help i can do it.

Thanks

Hans

Did you get your stop button working?

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds