Ayuda

More
21 Jun 2019 14:25 #137491 by felixt
Ayuda was created by felixt
Buenas tardes a todos:
Soy nuevo y me tendreis que perdonar si cometo algun error y tampoco se si me puedo expresar en Español.
Mi problema es que hace 6 años me construi mi propia fresadora cnc y ha funcionado perfectamente hasta hace unos dias.
Cometi el error de vover a instalar el LinuxCNC y perdi la configuracion ya que no tenia copia guardada.
He probado de configurarlo con el Stepconf Wizard y no lo consigo.
Es por lo que necesito vuestra ayuda si me pudieseis enviar alguna configuracion vuestra os lo agradeceria.
Hardware: 3 motores paso a paso 8425.
1 placa TB6560-3V2.
Muchas gracias.
Felix.
felixt en el foro.
Email:tamargob@movistar.es

Good afternoon everyone:
I am new and you will have to forgive me if I make an error.
My problem is that 6 years ago I built my own cnc milling machine and it worked perfectly until a few days ago.
I made the error of going back to install LinuxCNC and lost the configuration since I did not have a saved copy.
I have tried to configure it with the Stepconf Wizard and I do not get it.
That's why I need your help if you could send me some configuration of yours I would appreciate it.
Hardware: 3 stepper motors 8425.
1 plate TB6560-3V2.
Thank you.
Felix.
felixt in the forum.
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2019 00:41 #137531 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Ayuda
We need more info on the board or a picture, ideally with pinouts.
You need to do the same thing, find a picture with the pinout and add the same pinout to the stepconf.

Also, posting your e-mail on public forums is a nice way of inviting one or more of the viruses floating around the net.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds