gantry mode issue

More
11 Jun 2022 19:30 #244950 by Kasper-001
Replied by Kasper-001 on topic gantry mode issue
i have got it to work now, 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2022 00:54 #252452 by Ingo
Replied by Ingo on topic gantry mode issue
Hello friends, I'm building a machine like this now.  I'm using version 2.9 with Gmoccapy created in pnconfig (XYYZ).  I tested the immediate home and it works perfectly, and I tested it with limit switches (not sensors) putting the sequence from home to Y at -2 for both joints and the machine does not move before home, it generates a message.  Now I have two questions too, one how do I use a limit switch for each joint?  (Because I tested it and I couldn't make it synchronize, the first joint that arrives already wants to come back and the second one going is still due to mechanical effort and generates an over load alarm in the drives) (my next reference sequence: the machine moves towards the key in programmed rapid advance, returns about 5mm and advances slowly until it touches the key).  My machine uses linear guides and ball screws, very rigid machine and any wrong movement of the joints generates alarm.  Another problem with precision in the machine and as it has 2 meters on the X axis, any wrong movement it is far outside the X-Y square.  The second question, is there any way to adjust the offset (similar to backlash) of the two separate Y joints to fine-tune the squareness between the X-Y axes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds