Tsubaki Ground C5 ballscrews for sale

More
28 Oct 2020 05:35 #187512 by Xnke
So I bought some ballscrews over the summer-they are just too large. New, Class C5 ground Tsubaki ballscrews, 42 and 43 inches long. I've got them listed on CNCzone for 275$, I'll list them here for 250$ each.

There are three screws, two identical in length and one third that is about an inch longer. They are new with some shelf marks, but no damage, and are wrapped in plastic shrink wrap. The ballnuts are the double-nut with the ground spacer fit to remove any backlash, and are both rebuildable and adjustable.

They're about 50mm diameter-I will take detailed measurements if someone wants them. They're *probably* replacement screws for Okuma milling machines. That's the only reference I can find to the part numbers marked on the screws.

Like I mentioned, I'll sell them for 250$ each plus shipping. They'll fit on a standard pallet, and weigh about 150lbs total palletized weight.

I'm located in Kentucky, around 70 miles due north of Nashville TN, and can arrange freight if needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Dec 2020 03:27 #192770 by Xnke
I'm getting tired to tripping over these.

Turns out one of them is most likely used-the other two appear new. None show any wear.

They're 40mm diameter screws with a 10mm pitch. I'm dropping the price to 75$ each.

I'm told by a couple ballscrew rebuilders they are for an Okuma MV-40B, but I can't find much information to back that up. I can provide CAD drawings of the end machining and ballnut, though.

More
26 Feb 2021 01:34 #200165 by Art
Hi, are these still available? If so, I would like to purchase one

More
26 Feb 2021 01:50 #200166 by biqut2
I may be interested too, I'm within driving distance if the other guy doesn't pick them up

More
04 Mar 2021 08:00 #200998 by Xnke
Yes, they're still available. I've got two new with shelf wear, and one that's used but I can't tell any damage/wear in it other than it's dirty.

Sorry for the delay in answering, I didn't get any notifications for the thread here.

Shoot me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we can work out the details.

More
08 Mar 2021 09:22 #201403 by Art
Email sent. Thanks

More
25 Mar 2021 03:23 #203571 by Xnke
Got the two new screws shipped out today.

I have one screw left-it's used and has a little corrosion damage on the keyed end of the shaft, where the pulley rides. Nothing serious, just were it was wrapped in tape for so long riding the shelf.

More
02 Jun 2021 20:52 #211027 by Art
Thank you for such a great deal and simple straight forward transaction. GLWS

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds