Hurco and cincinatti control parts for sale

More
11 May 2022 20:00 #242668 by smc.collins
I am gutting 3 hurco ultimax " early 1990's machines" of the control systems, so I have a ample supply of cards, screens, monitors, etc I need to get rid of, local pickup or meetup preferred, basically no reasonable offers refused for this stuff. 

Acramatic 900 control system tape drive, IO rack, control cards, Resolvers etc, all need to go, no reasonable offers refused. 

I also have control cards from 1989 hurco KM3 also for sale, shout at me, no reasonable offer refused. 

I hate to throw this stuff away, I know people need it and to the best of my knowledge everything worked, including the punch tape drive from the cincinatti. 

If it doesn't sell in the next few days, I am going to scrape it for precious metals and get rid of it. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2022 02:10 #246337 by smc.collins
cincinatti milicron servo drives and a Reliance V*S DC Spindle drive 30hp, with all transformers, power electronics etc, come and get this stuff, I will sell it cheap. I see this spindle drive for sale on ebay all the time for $900+

$300 takes it all, you pickup

More
01 Jul 2022 11:44 - 01 Jul 2022 11:46 #246351 by arvidb
Maybe you should write where the stuff can be picked up? The forum is global and we don't know where you live! :)

Edit: And also, pictures of what you're selling is always a good idea.
Last edit: 01 Jul 2022 11:46 by arvidb.

More
01 Jul 2022 12:19 #246354 by smc.collins
south west michigan area.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds