Burning To CD With Nero Start Smart Tutorial

More
30 May 2010 04:31 - 30 May 2010 04:52 #3044 by AssassinXCV
Hello, there isn't a section for tutorials (as far as i have seen) Sorry if you guys really mind that this isn't in the right place.. i just this would be the best place for it.

This is my first post (let me say though that this is not my first time to this site) and what is better than Asking for help? You're Correct! the Answer was "Helping Others!!!!"

Anyways, here is how you burn the linux / emc iso image to a cd using Nero:

NOTE: If you cannot read any of the text in the images, just click on them and they will go to FULL Size

1. Double Click on the icon on your desktop or where ever you have it:

2. This is what it should look like after it runs. And put in the CD you want to Burn:

3. Go to "Copy And Back Up" and select "Burn image to disc":

4. Find the File you want by changing the file format that Nero can load and select the one shown: (normally it will not show an iso file in the file browser, so you have to select the file format that you want to load, and it will make those types of files visible, or you can just go to: [ All Files (*.*) ] and it will show EVERYTHING)

5. Change the Burn speed to "8x (1,200 KB/s)" or else it will fail and then click "NEXT":

6. Nero will start to Burn the CD

A - Writing Speed selected
B - Shows it burning at speed
C - May stay at 4% complete for a while, but will then continue and go faster

7. Completed burning and finishing up: As you can see it took 10minutes:20seconds to complete.

8. Finished:

And there you go, LIVE CD complete. all you have to do now is pop this CD into your one of your drives on boot up and it will start to load Linux.

Trouble Shooting:

You may have selected wrong speed:

if ERROR!: check these places

Thank you very much for reading this and i hope this has helped, please leave thanks if this has helped you at all
Last edit: 30 May 2010 04:52 by AssassinXCV.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds