LCNC 2.9 RPI4 & Debian 11 (Bullseye) run in place make problem

More
22 Nov 2021 22:11 - 22 Nov 2021 23:11 #227329 by nion
Can some one please point me where could be the problem.
Python version 3.9.2
When I try to make at the end I got trouble  

/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::exception_handler::operator()(boost::function0<void> const&) const'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::import(boost::python::str)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::objects::identity_function()'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::api::setitem(boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::list_base::append(boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::objects::stop_iteration_error()'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/libpyplugin.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::exec_file(char const*, boost::python::api::object, boost::python::api::object)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::converter::rvalue_from_python_stage2(_object*, boost::python::converter::rvalue_from_python_stage1_data&, boost::python::converter::registration const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::dict_base::keys() const'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::list_base::extend(boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::handle_exception_impl(boost::function0<void>)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::list_base::list_base()'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::register_exception_handler(boost::function2<bool, boost::python::detail::exception_handler const&, boost::function0<void> const&> const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::str_base::str_base(boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::str_base::join(boost::python::api::object const&) const'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::objects::enum_base::export_values()'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::api::operator%(boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::converter::throw_no_reference_from_python(_object*, boost::python::converter::registration const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::str_base::str_base(char const*)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::pytype_check(_typeobject*, _object*)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/libpyplugin.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::exec(char const*, boost::python::api::object, boost::python::api::object)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::api::operator+(boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::tuple_base::tuple_base(boost::python::api::object const&)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [emc/sai/Submakefile:12: ../bin/rs274] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o: in function `boost::python::converter::arg_to_python<char const*>::arg_to_python(char const* const&)':
/usr/include/boost/python/converter/builtin_converters.hpp:157: undefined reference to `boost::python::converter::do_return_to_python(char const*)'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o: in function `boost::python::dict::dict()':
/usr/include/boost/python/dict.hpp:89: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::dict_base::dict_base()'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o: in function `_object* boost::python::expect_non_null<_object>(_object*)':
/usr/include/boost/python/errors.hpp:45: undefined reference to `boost::python::throw_error_already_set()'
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/include/boost/python/errors.hpp:45: undefined reference to `boost::python::throw_error_already_set()'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o: in function `boost::python::converter::arg_to_python<char const*>::arg_to_python(char const* const&)':
/usr/include/boost/python/converter/builtin_converters.hpp:157: undefined reference to `boost::python::converter::do_return_to_python(char const*)'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o: in function `boost::python::api::const_item_policies::get(boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&)':
/usr/include/boost/python/object_items.hpp:65: undefined reference to `boost::python::api::getitem(boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o: in function `boost::python::api::const_attribute_policies::get(boost::python::api::object const&, char const*)':
/usr/include/boost/python/object_attributes.hpp:74: undefined reference to `boost::python::api::getattr(boost::python::api::object const&, char const*)'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o: in function `boost::python::api::const_item_policies::get(boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&)':
/usr/include/boost/python/object_items.hpp:65: undefined reference to `boost::python::api::getitem(boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o: in function `boost::python::converter::extract_pointer<Task*>::extract_pointer(_object*)':
/usr/include/boost/python/extract.hpp:216: undefined reference to `boost::python::converter::get_lvalue_from_python(_object*, boost::python::converter::registration const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/include/boost/python/extract.hpp:216: undefined reference to `boost::python::converter::get_lvalue_from_python(_object*, boost::python::converter::registration const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o: in function `boost::python::converter::extract_pointer<Task*>::operator()() const':
/usr/include/boost/python/extract.hpp:231: undefined reference to `boost::python::converter::throw_no_pointer_from_python(_object*, boost::python::converter::registration const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o: in function `_object* boost::python::expect_non_null<_object>(_object*)':
/usr/include/boost/python/errors.hpp:45: undefined reference to `boost::python::throw_error_already_set()'
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/include/boost/python/errors.hpp:45: undefined reference to `boost::python::throw_error_already_set()'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o:(.ARM.extab+0xb0): undefined reference to `typeinfo for boost::python::error_already_set'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o:(.ARM.extab+0x200): undefined reference to `typeinfo for boost::python::error_already_set'
/usr/bin/ld: objects/emc/task/taskclass.o: in function `boost::python::converter::registration const& boost::python::converter::detail::registry_lookup2<Task const volatile>(Task const volatile& (*)())':
/usr/include/boost/python/converter/registered.hpp:100: undefined reference to `boost::python::converter::registry::lookup(boost::python::type_info)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::exception_handler::operator()(boost::function0<void> const&) const'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::import(boost::python::str)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::objects::identity_function()'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::api::setitem(boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::list_base::append(boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::objects::stop_iteration_error()'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/libpyplugin.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::exec_file(char const*, boost::python::api::object, boost::python::api::object)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::converter::rvalue_from_python_stage2(_object*, boost::python::converter::rvalue_from_python_stage1_data&, boost::python::converter::registration const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::dict_base::keys() const'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::list_base::extend(boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::handle_exception_impl(boost::function0<void>)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::list_base::list_base()'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::register_exception_handler(boost::function2<bool, boost::python::detail::exception_handler const&, boost::function0<void> const&> const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::str_base::str_base(boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::str_base::join(boost::python::api::object const&) const'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::objects::enum_base::export_values()'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::api::operator%(boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::converter::throw_no_reference_from_python(_object*, boost::python::converter::registration const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::str_base::str_base(char const*)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::pytype_check(_typeobject*, _object*)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/libpyplugin.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::exec(char const*, boost::python::api::object, boost::python::api::object)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::api::operator+(boost::python::api::object const&, boost::python::api::object const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: ../lib/librs274.so.0: undefined reference to `boost::python::detail::tuple_base::tuple_base(boost::python::api::object const&)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [emc/task/Submakefile:37: ../bin/milltask] Error 1
Last edit: 22 Nov 2021 23:11 by nion. Reason: Forget to check this box to be notified of replies to this topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Nov 2021 00:11 #227347 by andypugh
Do you absolutely have to run Bullseye? I don't think that we are really there yet.

More
23 Nov 2021 00:52 #227351 by Aaroncnc
i am hoping you figure it out, would be neat to try it out.
Sadly i dont think i would be of much help.

More
23 Nov 2021 01:15 #227354 by nion
Not really, i just waned to see if it can be done.

More
23 Nov 2021 01:16 - 23 Nov 2021 03:37 #227355 by nion

Do you absolutely have to run Bullseye? I don't think that we are really there yet.

Not really, i just waned to see if it can be done on Rpi4
On my Desktop PC with x64 and Bullseye it went everything well beside few dependency.
But my interest was more towards RPi 4 with Bullseye
Last edit: 23 Nov 2021 03:37 by nion. Reason: More precise reply answer

More
23 Nov 2021 03:23 #227367 by rodw

I'm running Bullseye on my production machine and its working perfect. I started on testing before the official bullseye release

nion, I think you need to install libboost-python-dev
I had problems there too It never comes up as being missing...

More
23 Nov 2021 05:31 #227375 by nion
Thank you rodw. I installed libboost-python-dev but I have the same result.
But in the mean time I compared the differences between working Desktop and RPi4 with problems.
Seems that the boost_python is in the wrong place or the wrong version.
In the attached photos i put the logs from PC & RPi4 (Left column is PC log and Right column is RPi4)
At line 86(PC) and 80(RPi) it states "checking whether the Boost::Python library is available... yes" but at line 88(PC) 83(RPi) differences
begin to appear.

Attachments:

More
01 Jan 2022 13:21 #230446 by Boaschti
I had same Problem.

Fixed with installing:
libboost-python-dev
libboost-program-options-dev (not sure if it is necessary)

Add/replace in Makefile.inc:
BOOST_PYTHON_LIB=-lboost_python39

Look also here

More
23 Oct 2022 16:09 - 23 Oct 2022 18:16 #254862 by rdtsc
That almost worked for RaspiOS Bullseye, but it still complained of not being able to see the file, despite having `/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libboost_python39.so` and `/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libboost_python39.a` etc.

Solution was to install package `libboost-all-dev`.
Last edit: 23 Oct 2022 18:16 by rdtsc. Reason: Clarified context.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds