Pathpilot with 6i25 and 7i77 for AC servos in Analog mode

More
07 Oct 2017 14:37 #100043 by Lcvette
Was wondering if anyone had setup to run pathpilot using the 6i25 and 7i77 with ac servos in analog feedback mode? or if they see any issues with that? getting close on my VMC to Linux Conversion with these cards and trying to see what it will take to be able to use PathPilot..

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Oct 2017 19:02 #100229 by Lcvette
No one? yikes.. hope is dimishing.. :(

More
11 Oct 2017 22:05 #100237 by smgvbest
can't help with the files but do you have it working without pathpilot? if so you should be able to get it working with pathpilot.

More
14 Oct 2017 12:46 #100348 by Lcvette

can't help with the files but do you have it working without pathpilot? if so you should be able to get it working with pathpilot.

Not yet still working on the wiring of everything.. but once it's up and running I will report back for input on the transition to pathpilot!!

Thanks guys!

Chris

More
23 Oct 2017 04:24 #100646 by Iron-Man

Was wondering if anyone had setup to run pathpilot using the 6i25 and 7i77 with ac servos in analog feedback mode? or if they see any issues with that? getting close on my VMC to Linux Conversion with these cards and trying to see what it will take to be able to use PathPilot..

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Chris I have converted a Denford NovaTurn; Yaskawa Servos, 6i25 + 7i77, AMD Gizmosphere, +-10V closed loop Torque mode.
Running PathPilot.
Search Denford NovaTurn.

www.cnczone.com/forums/benchtop-machines/261754-cnc.html

www.denfordata.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4789

Hope this helps,

Iron-Man

More
23 Oct 2017 04:33 #100647 by Lcvette

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Chris I have converted a Denford NovaTurn; Yaskawa Servos, 6i25 + 7i77, AMD Gizmosphere, +-10V closed loop Torque mode.
Running PathPilot.
Search Denford NovaTurn.

www.cnczone.com/forums/benchtop-machines/261754-cnc.html

www.denfordata.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4789

Hope this helps,

Iron-Man

Iron-Man,

That's excellent news, going to check out your build now!!!! Very exciting!!! Thank you for posting that up!!

Chris

Moderators: cncbasher
Time to create page: 0.523 seconds