Plasma-Specific Docs

More
23 Jun 2019 09:43 #137644 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Plasma-Specific Docs

Rodw, thats fantastic. Nice writeup.

Is there going to be a section on hal pins and how this plasmac beast works? Configs and such?

Bob, thanks. I didn't really think this should be a manual for plasmac. I thought that might be a separate project. :woohoo:
But when I think about it, perhaps there should be a section outlining plasma specific I/O pins and perhaps a section explaining how to connect a THCAD card.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2019 11:52 #137647 by thefabricator03
Ill Volunteer to redraw the Ohmic sensing schematic if everyone is happy with that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodw

More
23 Jun 2019 13:03 - 23 Jun 2019 13:03 #137648 by rodw
I've just updated the document based on Bevin's suggestions in the earlier thread. 17 pages phew!

Ill Volunteer to redraw the Ohmic sensing schematic if everyone is happy with that.

Awesome, Stefan, you have my email address. :)
Last edit: 23 Jun 2019 13:03 by rodw.

More
02 Jul 2019 06:50 #138379 by rodw
Just a heads up, I've replaced the earlier document with a final version that is what will end up in the LinuxCNC V 2.9 documents. I paid my graphics guy to redo some images so all content is now open source.

Phill is just checking in with the devs before this is pushed to its rightful home.

So thanks to all of those who have had input to this, Phill, Tommy, Islander261, Grotius, fabricator03 and many others who have contributed to my understanding of plasma since trying to get my spaceship plasma to take off!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, Grotius

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds