THC questions

More
31 Mar 2021 19:52 #204279 by thefabricator03
Replied by thefabricator03 on topic THC questions
Yeah it is tied to 24VDC+, .Pin 14 to 24VDC+ and Pin 12 to a Input on the 7i76e.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2021 19:54 #204281 by thefabricator03
Replied by thefabricator03 on topic THC questions

I would recommend putting the THCAD in your control box. Be sure to power it from 5 volt from the mesa card.

Could I use a step down power supply (similiar to fabricator's 24v to 5v) connected to the same power supply that the Mesa is connected to? Or must the 5v come directly from the Mesa card?

You can use a step down transformer like I have done but I am having some issues when the temperature in my workshop gets over 32 degrees and it might be caused from the step down transformer.

When I get a spare minute I plan to rewire my THCAD power to come from one of the 5VDC power sources on the 7i76e.

More
31 Mar 2021 20:10 #204285 by snowgoer540
Replied by snowgoer540 on topic THC questions

I would recommend putting the THCAD in your control box. Be sure to power it from 5 volt from the mesa card.

Could I use a step down power supply (similiar to fabricator's 24v to 5v) connected to the same power supply that the Mesa is connected to? Or must the 5v come directly from the Mesa card?

You have to stop making the same post across multiple threads. It makes it very difficult for us to follow along and help you.

forum.linuxcnc.org/plasmac/40819-arc-ok-...ire?start=100#204273
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
31 Mar 2021 21:00 #204296 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic THC questions

You have to stop making the same post across multiple threads. It makes it very difficult for us to follow along and help you.

+1
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowgoer540

More
31 Mar 2021 21:11 #204301 by txtrone
Replied by txtrone on topic THC questions

+1

My bad. Shall I continue here, or there?

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds