Hypertherm Powermax65 Toolset

More
26 Jul 2020 17:42 #175934 by CBEAR
I'm not sure if anyone has made one of these yet and given it out on the forum or not. Anyways, I decided to copy all of the cut parameters out of the Hypertherm manual for my Hypertherm Powermax 65 and put them into an organized list of tools for sheetcam (my previous tool list wasn't organized and had some missing information.) I figured it would save some people a few hours of staring at the book and copying numbers over into sheetcam. Before you cut, look through it to make sure that there aren't any mistakes. (for the kerf widths that hypertherm left blank, I just used interpolated numbers to fill in the kerf, so it may or may not need changed, but the rest of them should be straight out of the book.)

File Attachment:

File Name: Powermax65...7-26.txt
File Size:28 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: phillc54, tommylight, snowgoer540, dvn4life1972

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2020 22:43 #175991 by CBEAR
Replied by CBEAR on topic Hypertherm Powermax65 Toolset
Made some changes to the original toolset.

File Attachment:

File Name: Powermax65...ools.txt
File Size:28 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: phillc54, dvn4life1972

More
27 Jul 2020 11:48 #176069 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Hypertherm Powermax65 Toolset
It would be good to have a sticky for toolsets like there is a sticky for post processors..

More
27 Jul 2020 15:07 #176083 by tommylight
I would not mind making it a sticky, or Phill can also do that, and it is no bother to add more devices to the title when they get added here.
Just please let me know when to change the title and refrain from doing it yourself as that keeps changing the title back and forth and making several copies of the same topic on the forum database.
Thank you.

More
27 Jul 2020 19:10 #176130 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Hypertherm Powermax65 Toolset

I would not mind making it a sticky, or Phill can also do that, and it is no bother to add more devices to the title when they get added here.
Just please let me know when to change the title and refrain from doing it yourself as that keeps changing the title back and forth and making several copies of the same topic on the forum database.
Thank you.

I think a seperate post might be in order. Its also worth noting that there are a number of toolsets for Sheetcam available on the Internet and one shortcut would be to install one of those on sheetcam (even on a demo version) and use the Plasmac materialverter script to write out a Plasmac version.

More
27 Jul 2020 19:38 #176135 by tommylight
Whatever you guys decide, i am OK with it.
Just did not want to make a bunch of sticky topic, personally i have made plenty of them on the "installing LinuxCNC" section of this forum. Will have to do some housekeeping soon.

More
28 Jul 2020 07:11 #176218 by phillc54
Sorry Tom I was going to do this but I got a bit sidetracked...

You can delete this post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
28 Jul 2020 07:18 #176219 by tommylight
All good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phillc54

More
23 Sep 2020 07:40 - 23 Sep 2020 07:53 #183423 by turbodude
Hi Guys, is there any chance that anyone has a similar Powermax65 toolset but for metric material thicknesses rather than gauge thicknesses that they are willing to share (for use with PlasmaC)????
Last edit: 23 Sep 2020 07:53 by turbodude.

More
23 Sep 2020 07:54 #183428 by phillc54

Hi Guys, is there any chance that anyone has a similar Powermax65 toolset but for metric material thicknesses rather than gauge thicknesses that they are willing to share???

How about Powermax65SheetcamToolSet.tools.txt x 25.4

Sorry, I couldn't resist... :laugh:

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds