Upgrading QTPlasmaC version

More
01 Dec 2022 14:54 #258215 by acourtjester
I am setting up a new table using Linuxcnc and have been installing QTPlasmaC but it seems to be an older version (1.0.43).  I see from another posting their version is newer (1.216.115) I inquired and was told to upgrade using sudo apt-get update   sudo apt-get upgrade  in the terminal window.  I did this and all looked fine but there was errors at the end, see attached.  My version has not changed and unsure if the errors in file loading is the reason.  If that is the reason how do I reload or correct this as I would like to be up to date on the version I am using for this new build.
Thanks  
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2022 19:57 #258255 by tommylight
Moved to "PlasmaC" section.
The errors pertain to document files, so it should work without those.
Did you try running QtPlasmaC again after that?

More
01 Dec 2022 20:46 #258258 by acourtjester
Yes I did and all seems to work fine. I am able to do thing with the table,, auto home, move axis around, and such. I am in the starting stages of a complete setup. Just thought it would be better with the newest version. I now am looking for the configurations for the THCAD-10 for THC. I had it setup but starting over again with new files I cannot find my notes on how it is done. The basic setup with Pncconf is complete but now need to configure for the THC.
Thanks

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds