Problem after homing.

More
22 Feb 2023 08:30 - 22 Feb 2023 09:45 #265018 by DmitryKV
Hello.

I try to use QtPlasmac 2.9.0~pre0.8052.g924f12f53. The machine is built on a portal (gantry) type. When you start LinuxCNC, the number of connected motors and the values for them are displayed in the upper left corner. This can be seen in Figure 1.Next, I press all all home. There is a search for all homing. Figure 2 captures the state of the search. After the procedure is completed, the icons change their state as shown in Figure 3.Movement in all axes is not available. If you press the Power button twice, i.e. turn off and on, then movement along the axes is available and an error operator occurs. Note: Motion enabled after reaching a coordinate soft limit with active external offsets.
1. Tell me what this problem can be connected with? What does H mean in figure 3?
2. As far as I know, all inscriptions and icons should disappear after homing. Why isn't this happening?

P.S.
Also, if press X0Y0 after all home, then the movement will be available. The POWER button is not touched.
Attachments:
Last edit: 22 Feb 2023 09:45 by DmitryKV.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Feb 2023 10:42 #265218 by phillc54
Replied by phillc54 on topic Problem after homing.
That looks correct, the first pic shows the four joints before homing and the second pic shows the three axis after homing. The H means homed
If you don't want to see the joints then you can edit the ini file and and in the line that starts with "KINEMATICS =" delete the "kinstype=both" from the end.

More
24 Feb 2023 12:31 #265229 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Problem after homing.
@DimitryKV,
No double posting, the other topic deleted.
-
You should edit the ini file and set the home values to 0 (zero).
PncConf sets those to 0.01 and that has caused the same issue for me.

More
27 Feb 2023 03:01 - 27 Feb 2023 03:02 #265474 by DmitryKV
Replied by DmitryKV on topic Problem after homing.
Hello.
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately setting the house to zero does not help. I have attached the ini file. Look, what's wrong?
I'm deleted the "kinstype=both" from the end, joints not show, You right. But after returning, they do not interfere with me. I have a stupid question. If you run PLasmac in conjunction with the simulator (Sim), then after the home procedure is executed, all labels disappear. I expected the same behavior, but it is different. The question is why?
Regards, Dmitry.
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Feb 2023 03:02 by DmitryKV.

More
07 Mar 2023 04:59 #266013 by DmitryKV
Replied by DmitryKV on topic Problem after homing.
Hello.

I managed to solve the problem. There were two.
1. The problem of offsets is solved using the ini file settings. In this you are right.
2. I did not have access to movement in manual mode due to the fact that I used ACTION.CALL_MDI in the handler and did not insert ACTION.SET_MANUAL_MODE afterwards.

Regards, Dmitry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

Moderators: snowgoer540
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds