QtPyVCP - Animations and Modern HMI Styling Project

More
05 Feb 2022 13:55 #234024 by Donb9261
So, after Kurt hooked a brother up I was bale to get the PyQt5 animations library to load without issue using master. NO real changes other than removing the code that I did entirely wrong. In any case, I will be posting videos as I make progress showing how it functions for the most part. Once I have the entire project complete I will share the files and instructions, icons, and source to whomever may be interested. 

This is just a UI Tweak system. All core LCNC functionality and QtPyVCP functionality will still work as it should with some exceptions which will be explained once I get the "exceptions" functional.

Here is the video from YouTube showing how it will work. Note the top left animated menu will be a context menu driven by which screen is showing which are iconized on the left side of the screen. The right side menus are for manual operations. Coolant, jogging, and spindle. 

Enjoy...

The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight, Lcvette, KCJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Feb 2022 17:33 #235151 by Donb9261
Here is another video of some cool progress on new features. I have not set it to work with the actual UI yet but this test proves Toasts are possible form the LCNC Error channel. I have been trying for a while to get toasts to work without blocking and found a solution I was able to cuctomize for LCNC.

This video shows how it works. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: TurBoss, Lcvette

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: KCJLcvette
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds