Questions about using and configuring Probe_Basic

More
04 Mar 2022 06:40 #236314 by kbec
I have probe_basic installed, but I don't see much documentation on what all the buttons do or how to set up things. It is a lot like the Silver Dragon interface, and there is a page for it, but the only documentation I see for Probe_Basic is how to install it.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2022 06:44 #236315 by Lcvette
There's not much information such as that, i am working on the tool tips that offer hover information on the various buttons,  but will be in the master branch and not the stable 2.8 version. 

If you have surviving questions you can ask here,  but most are self explanatory.   For probing there is a help section on the partakers settings. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: kbec

More
08 Mar 2022 02:47 #236625 by kbec
Is there instructions on how to use a touch probe and tool setter with a Mesa card? I have both and I notice Probe Basic seems to be able to use both. I know there is some manual configurations I need to do, but I have no idea what all to do to tie in everything.

More
11 Apr 2022 19:59 #239968 by Lcvette
it will be no different than using the two with axis and the setup for that would be universal since it is more in the wiring and pin configuration both of which translate into the same use in axis or probe basic. once that is sorted you would then use the parameter settings for each to setup probing and tool setting and do any necessary editing to fit the tool setting to you specific machine requirements.

Moderators: KCJLcvette
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds