Mesa THCAD Model

More
11 Sep 2017 21:37 #98853 by robertspark
Mesa THCAD Model was created by robertspark
I do this with all my hardware and create models which I can then use to plan out and lay out my CNC drive case, hence you'll find a few other models listed there too that I've done (I tend to post only the ones that look any good, hence I've a few rough ones which would need improving graphically before uploading them)

Hence as I'm now in posession of a THCAD-10, I thought I'd draw it in inventor as a solid part.

I mainly do this so that I can setout my mounting hole spacing for a backplate which allows me to either plasma drill, mark or dimple the holes for later manual drilling in the correct location along with the standoffs.

I will post the 7i76e model when it's available.

A coloured pinout is also available which I find is easier on the eyes than the manual (not a lot to this one, more on the 7i76e which I've completed already)

grabcad.com/library/mesa-thcad-1

Pinout here (also available from the grabcad link):
d2t1xqejof9utc.cloudfront.net/screenshot...0500cd502e/large.png

Pinout is done in LibreOffice Draw, model done in inventor as a solid object, and expoted to various other formats in case anyone is interested / wondering, including IPT, STL, DWG, DXF, IGS, STP, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Sep 2017 05:21 #98861 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Mesa THCAD Model
Very nice Robert. I'm looking forward to you 7i76e model now :)

I should have a mounting base plate file for the 7i76e and THCAD somewhere so I'll try and post it here.

More
12 Sep 2017 06:48 #98862 by robertspark
Replied by robertspark on topic Mesa THCAD Model
7i76e pinout here:

(I'll add it to a seperate thread post for the 7i76e along with the model link once complete)

[note this is meant for my file, hence it's setup for step & direction configuration as per the pinout I require and the jumper settings accordingly, mainly for my quick reference.... colour works better for me to see things]

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jtc, rodw, johnmc1, thefabricator03, Noxaw

More
21 Jun 2018 19:48 #112738 by Omnis
Replied by Omnis on topic Mesa THCAD Model
It looks fantastic but it seems to conflict with other pinouts that I am looking at, and at the numbers indicated on the board. can you double check and clarify?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds