Social CNC and Trade Manufacturing Network

More
30 Jun 2022 10:51 #246264 by socialcnc
Social CNC and Trade
Social CNC and Trade is a networking site for the CNC Machine Tool and Manufacturing Industry. Here you can connect to other machinists, share your CNC knowledge and research machining concepts. We also offer trading for free to buy and sell used machines.

Social CNC and Trade Manufacturing Network

What You Can Do On Social CNC: Create A Profile Page. Send and Receive Messages. Post In The Forum. Research Data (Machine Specifications, Programming, Alarms). Buy and Sell Used Machinery For Free. Advertise Your Machine Tool Services and Product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2022 13:05 #246269 by tommylight
You should have led with this:
Terms of service:
Hi I’m Nova, I’m the Queen B around here. I love free speech, nobody takes away my rights of free bark. But some of you humans are nuts, got to keep you on a leash sort of speak. So I don’t want any yapping, cussing, russing, fussing, vacuum cleaners, or disrespect of any kind. If you do, you’re in my dog pound. I have better things to do than babysit all of you 2 feet’rs. Also "I" (Lawyers i’m using an analogy comparing myself “the site owner” to ”Nova” the dog here) am not responsible for any trades, communications or financial transactions. Free trade is free trade, leave me out of your business .
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds