im stuck with the retrofit ikegai fx20n 6t model A

More
04 Dec 2022 04:08 - 04 Dec 2022 04:23 #258475 by Patrice
i didn't found info for the vcu  a06b-6045-h001/h002 need cn1 pin out
i need to replace the absolute pulse index encoder 6 station (hydraulic turret)
and for finish dont have cn1 and cn2 pinout of dsr fsd-11sn-z futji electric spindle drive
- i prefer to keep absolute encoder method but need abs encoder with ssi i think not really have a place for make 6 limits switch with a pulse index,
-if i dont found the pin out for the dsr, i will check for dc spindle drive, or change  it for the vfd to support encoder, and braking for rigid  tapping in the lathe with ac spindle 10 hp
-samething with the servo drive

1 st option try to keep all low cost save motor and ampli ...
2th   what the best bet change the dc to ac  ??
3th if a change for ac i will use dmm or amc servo drive for axis, and what spindle brand you  prefer and brand for spindle??
for spindle 4 armature ac motor, or i need to check something carefull??
sure i will like auto tune from dmm

the last thing it's  i will go with analog in torque mode, or digit or another
i say dmm dyn4 have a latency 5ms in analog mode,
closed loop in the servo or on the board what the easy way, and what the advantage to use one or other  (vs)    
thanks a lot    if preferable use ethernet or pci card  what is your suggest 

i  can use 8 chan board for abs position or not 

and if use just one phase, waht the size of controller need bigger 2x or depends if you have a purpose  im listening
Pat

Last edit: 04 Dec 2022 04:23 by Patrice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2022 00:30 #258547 by andypugh

i need to replace the absolute pulse index encoder 6 station (hydraulic turret)

Is it not working, or do you have a problem interfacing with it? 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrice

More
05 Dec 2022 02:30 - 05 Dec 2022 02:30 #258555 by Patrice
it's old,1980, just repaired the encoder, i will like to have a more commum stuff, or bullet prooft , but i think i will redesign it,to put 6 limit switch and one opto with 6 hole for precision aligment, the turret work only at t6 after repair,other position run away but i think a have issue on the board, the encoder part it's discontinued, i paid 500$ for repair,and the tech ask me 2.5k to adapte with switch (ip106s5 sumtak) a lot of money for learning , i dont give a try to interface with the newest encoder, i will check to use ssi board 7i74, rs 422 or arduino to convert , i think to pick 360ppr split in 6 and pick 60x to make a index signal in the middle ( not decided now, just ask for advise) tkx Andy
another option it's hall sensor with incremental encoder , i think i will retrieve your post in .hal with hall sensor or John

i found the pinout for my amplifier x , z (just wrong lebel)

tkx a gain (pid)

Pat
Last edit: 05 Dec 2022 02:30 by Patrice.

More
25 Dec 2022 23:56 #260293 by Patrice

Little ask in classic ladder, i try to set value count at true in some position, i use pipe expression équivalent at or   on comparison  if didnt Found answer, iwill Do, individually tkx all, happy Christmas

pat
Attachments:

More
26 Dec 2022 19:12 - 26 Dec 2022 20:25 #260337 by Patrice
i have new issue, i set my encoder to output synthetic pulse in middle stroke( put index reset with index-pulse, for the toolchange in the turret at T6) , if the filter it's set 1 need 15 clock  but it's set 0 need 3 clock ,  i give a try by hand but sometime , the count pass through  i think i will go set or not a precise value just a field of 5 or 10 count i have 600ppr(2400 counts) encoder with pulse for the turret , i set the index in tool 6 , to give i time to slow down the turret and clamp on T1 , if you have some advise to make sure my issue didn't come back, i can set over of 2400 cout reset count but i think need greater field on. I should  remove filter but not sure that change anything, i will go to modified the field of synthetic pulse.    relatif encoder with pulse 

set 200 to 600 T1
set 600to 1000 T2

set synthetic pulse   400 for T1
set synthetic pulse    800 for T2

the synthetic pulse it's for  hey im in position to clamp (with parity  tool  on turret and ask command)
if  x=y you need clam, pulse signal give a signal for clamping 

turret have 2 speed  rotation, whan parity the speed go down prep for clamp
Last edit: 26 Dec 2022 20:25 by Patrice.

More
26 Dec 2022 19:22 #260339 by tommylight
Moved this to "show your stuff".
Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patrice

More
27 Dec 2022 04:00 #260374 by Patrice
i will try base-thread , i have put abs() to ignore scale -1 if i am not in the good direction, i need to press more save button i need to rework my cl , i make a little progresse , learn a lot, thanks all for the rich documentation, nice support nice people, need save net  more frequenly , crash many time in cl and hal, tkx all  

Pat

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds