WHB04B-6 wheel does not run

More
23 Apr 2022 16:55 #241006 by chris@cnc
the base should work with this hal.  forum.linuxcnc.org/media/kunena/attachme...474/xhc-whb04b-6.hal
i made some notice in the file. This useful links help me to get it working. first solve the problem with the duplicate halui addresses from your main hal.
Separate step selection and ilowpass are useful but better the second step. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoberCNC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2022 18:38 #241012 by RoberCNC
It moves!!!!!
I had had to adjust the scale and something else, but it finally works!! Now I know why you don't need the big steps , what a danger.
I have to press one of the buttons when starting, continuous or step, is there any way to make it starts with one of them by default?

Thank you very much for your time and attention Chris, you do not know how much I thank you, really.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chris@cnc

More
23 Apr 2022 20:03 #241016 by chris@cnc
I'm glad my help was useful.  Yes, the software is still buggy.  I tried to read the code but it's out of my mind.  maybe I can rebuild this component.  something simpler and smaller.  set Limit default setting to 0.1mm?  I have the feeling that sometimes the pulses are saved and when the hand wheel is turned on everything is discharged at once and the machine jumps.  be careful and try ilowpass.  maybe someone has an idea how we can change these components.  I'm thinking how and if I get a good start I'll share it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RoberCNC

More
23 Apr 2022 20:24 #241019 by RoberCNC
With ilowpass I have it. It would be great to be able to put a value or something and have it turn on continuously at startup for example.

If you need people to do tests or anything, count on me.

Thank you very much again Chris, the following, little by little, I will configure the buttons with their macros and functions.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds