7i77 -> Huanyang

More
22 Sep 2016 19:35 #80803 by cmtunnel
Replied by cmtunnel on topic 7i77 -> Huanyang
just checked it....not picking anything up. I noticed in the hal configuration for the analog output that the value is from 0 to 1....shouldn't it be 0 to 10??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2016 20:05 #80809 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic 7i77 -> Huanyang
where in the HAL configuration?

The signal path should be this:
motion.spindle-speed-out-abs => hm2_5i25.0.7i77.0.1.analogout5
(via the wire spindle-vel-cmd-rpm-abs )
this should be set to RPM by your gcode S commands (0 to 24000)

More
22 Sep 2016 20:16 #80811 by cmtunnel
Under the WATCH tab where you can see the signals. Its the spindle-vel-cmd-rpm-abs signal. not sure if it matters it just looked peculiar.

More
22 Sep 2016 20:30 #80812 by PCW
Replied by PCW on topic 7i77 -> Huanyang
What RPM are you requesting in your gcode?
motion.spindle-speed-out-abs should reflect your S command RPM value (not 0 to 1)

More
22 Sep 2016 21:21 #80816 by cmtunnel
operator error!! guess I should have stayed home today. Looks like its running fine. thanks alot.

More
26 Sep 2016 22:58 #80959 by cmtunnel
I have my pump wired like the attached drawing. When I power on the machine and the inverter is powered up the pump comes on. Then when the spindle is engaged it turns off. I have the relay wired as no. I feel like the problem is at the inverter wiring but haven't figured it out yet.
Attachments:

More
27 Sep 2016 12:02 #80986 by andypugh
Replied by andypugh on topic 7i77 -> Huanyang

I have my pump wired like the attached drawing.

How much current at 230V does the pump take? It looks like you should be able to run the pump directly through the VFD relay output.

I am pretty sure that you don't want to be using that DRV/GND pair as any part of your circuit.

I would supply 230VAC to the FC terminal, connect he FA terminal to one pump terminal and then connect the other pump terminal to supply neutral. That VFD output is a simple relay.

You may need to configure in the VFD what the relay actually does. I guess you want it on when the spindle is on, rather than an alarm output (for example).

More
27 Sep 2016 14:17 #81002 by cmtunnel
I'm actually running a 24v dc pump using a power supply and relay. I guess my real question is how to set the relay output on the vfd to turn the pump on when linuxcnc engages the spindle......I assume this is the best way...comments welcome on a better way. I read some of the hy manual last night and it looks like you can set it to turn on when the desired freq. is achieved...guess I'll try that next.

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds