Mesa Suppliers

More
24 May 2020 11:48 - 24 May 2020 11:51 #168785 by aak67
Replied by aak67 on topic Mesa Suppliers
Hi,
I ordered some stuff at cncmonster. I can not recommend this shop. No reply to any of my e-mails. And it looks like I'm not the only one. In google review is also another person who had problems with that shop. It's not the cncmonster company as it looks like (domain name). It's the Daniel Auer GmbH. Daniel Auer works in both companies (cncmonster and Daniel Auer GmbH), but in google reviews he said, he doesn't sell mesa cards???
After a long time I got my money back. If someone want to by something, please try to get in contact by e-mail with him first.
I ordered at eusurplus.com : Very fast and good communication!
Later I also found www.welectron.com/Mesa-Electronics-7i76E-Ethernet-Interface (cheap)
Last edit: 24 May 2020 11:51 by aak67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike_Eitel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2020 12:26 #168788 by Mike_Eitel
Replied by Mike_Eitel on topic Mesa Suppliers
Yes, i can witnesses the same expirience.
Mike

More
24 May 2020 14:36 - 24 May 2020 14:36 #168794 by Clive S
Replied by Clive S on topic Mesa Suppliers
I have dealt with this company eusurplus.com/ for quite a few years and always had good service.

I ordered a mesa 7i96 + THC-10 on the 20th May and received it on the 23rd. can't get better than that.
Last edit: 24 May 2020 14:36 by Clive S. Reason: spelling

More
26 May 2020 10:01 #168956 by nursum
Replied by nursum on topic Mesa Suppliers
Hi, I had the same problems, but these are still solved! I got no answer several weeks (prepayed MESA cards)...but last week I received Mr. Auer and he shipped me my items. He told me that they had big troubles with their server depending on an movement to a new facility.... So in my case everything went well!

More
23 Jun 2020 14:24 #172471 by opw
Replied by opw on topic Mesa Suppliers

I have dealt with this company eusurplus.com/ for quite a few years and always had good service.
I ordered a mesa 7i96 + THC-10 on the 20th May and received it on the 23rd. can't get better than that.

Actually, it can!
  • Contacted EUSurplus on sunday 21st with a few questions
  • Got answer on the same sunday
  • Ordered Monday (22nd) morning, using PayPal
  • Order got shipped the same day
  • Received it on Tuesday (23rd) !

Great service, based on only one experience, but still, I can highly recommend them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive S

More
23 Jun 2020 16:03 #172481 by tommylight
Replied by tommylight on topic Mesa Suppliers

Great service, based on only one experience, but still, I can highly recommend them.

That remained true after several orders, they are still great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: opw

More
09 Sep 2020 11:03 #181412 by centreline
Replied by centreline on topic Mesa Suppliers
To feedback here, I just ordered a 7i76 from eusurplus on Sunday after seeing this thread.
And... holy cow, I got notification the board was in Paris on monday!
Its in front of me now two days later, but thats because dhl fumbled getting it from Paris to my house.

Would definitely buy from them again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tommylight

More
09 Sep 2020 11:39 #181418 by BeagleBrainz
Replied by BeagleBrainz on topic Mesa Suppliers
Must be great living where the rest of the world is. That is pretty good delivery, I've ordered stuff from a couple of suburbs away in Sydney and it can take 1 to 2 weeks delivery. Yet I've had stuff from Digikey in the US and RDG Tools in the UK take 4 days to get here.

I usually go through JT's Mesa webshop or the Official Mesa shop. Delivery Down Under is well it is what it is.

More
09 Sep 2020 12:31 #181427 by rodw
Replied by rodw on topic Mesa Suppliers

Must be great living where the rest of the world is. That is pretty good delivery, I've ordered stuff from a couple of suburbs away in Sydney and it can take 1 to 2 weeks delivery. Yet I've had stuff from Digikey in the US and RDG Tools in the UK take 4 days to get here.

I usually go through JT's Mesa webshop or the Official Mesa shop. Delivery Down Under is well it is what it is.

A few years ago I ordered a DRO kit from Hong Kong and paid extra for express delivery from Sydney to Brisbane. The Hong Kong order arrived first!

More
09 Sep 2020 18:49 #181485 by centreline
Replied by centreline on topic Mesa Suppliers
I thought about JT's shop, but Portugal to France means its within in the EU and that just makes life easier. If I order from outside the EU the courier charges extra for the privilege of handing collecting the import tax and sometimes it gets delayed in customs.
You'd think a nominal amount based on value but its a fixed fee & one carrier charges 50e and won't release the parcel until they've been paid. The others seem to hover around 30e.
I've had local postage take far long than items from other countries too. Quite often I've ordered the same part from two places only to have the one from a different country arrive days ahead of the local one. C'est la vie as the postie says to me when I complain. :)

Moderators: PCWjmelson
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds